Reviews for The Orange From the Apple Tree
EmpressOfHiddenStar chapter 1 . 10/28
Such an interesting plot! Please update, or is this story already abandoned? Anyway, keep up the good work!
kiara8 chapter 1 . 7/23
It's been 8 years since this fic have been posted. Is it abandoned?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; are there any more parts to this fanfic? And will they tell the Black Knights?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I hope you can make lelouch play chess
Noirx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I know that it is very unlikely that you will finish this story, but if you ever do, I hope you know that I will love you forever.
Panazilla chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is a very good start!
You are a real good writer.
For the inspiration, he is a quick learner, but maybe his body can grow quickly also (to change for an adult state within the next months, it would even cause troubles for hiding the truth, hence some interesting plot twists)

I also wonder if he kept his geass, since he apaprently kept a scar from the Zero Requiem.
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow this is a very creative idea! I honestly think this would be a great idea for a series tbh.. why's it only one chapter T.T But yea, hope you'll maybe pick this up again or continue.. Please? :DD
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I absolutely love your Code Geass fanfictions, but personally I felt this was the best of the crop. If only you'll update it... Lelouch definitely deserves a chance for happiness. A very good story, and it'll be better if you update it. :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
...He won't ever get his memories back right? That's sad. That's really sad for me...
Flayne chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well, as this ff was posted 5 years ago, I'm not sure if you're ready to continue. Because continue you must! I Just watched Code Geass and I'm in denial. I bet your fic has the same motivation. It's beautiful and so full of hope that the harsh edge of the ending (the perfect ending) has been taken away a bit. Though I do wonder, why nobody writes a fanfiction where C.C. DOES give Lelouch the immortality to withstand Zero Requiem. Would be legitimate in my opinion. :D

Na, thanks for writing this all these years ago! I really enjoyed reading it!

Greetings,
flayne
weland chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was lovely. Are you ever going to post more?
SilentSingerXOX chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh my gosh, iI love it! At first it was a bit awkward, imagining him that way and all, but little Lelouch is such a fun character! Please finish writing the next chapter soon; it's amazing and I love your writing!
BlAcKmIkUlOuCh18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like this plot so much, I hope you can create a continuation for this. THE ENDING IS NOT ENOUGH XD.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i want to read more!
goldiemew chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great story, hope you finish it!