Reviews for Adventures in the Land of B'Ooz
RapidReader6778 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I laughed so hard at the part with Harrison the Hutt!
Skykhanhunter chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
That was class. I loved this story. I await your next fic with great anticipation.

regards Skykhanhunter
Arkady67 chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
What a great bunch of silliness! Thanks for adding some fun to my days and I'm looking forward to the next one.
hpfan988723 chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
Aw... it's over :-(

Is it over?

Oh well, I loved that ending!

Would have been kinda nice if The Skywalker family had ever had a chance like that (even though Anakin is highly annoying... to me anyway)

Does Vader know what he's doing by letting Jar Jar stay? One of them might not survive... either Jar Jar will be killed for obvious reasons or Vader will suffer a heart attack or something... oh well.

Good thing that Isolder had to go finally! Gee is that guy annoying!

Well, I have to say that I really enjoyed reading your story from start to finish!

Have a nice day!
hpfan988723 chapter 13 . 11/19/2008
Your update came just in time to make my very very very crappy day a little brighter :-)

That being said:

[“Is everyone related to everyone else in this place?” Luke questioned. “That seems really weird to me.”

“Yeah,” Han agreed. “Wouldn’t it be funny if you were related to someone here, too, kid?”

Luke rolled his eyes. “We all know that’s not possible.”]

Well, just wait until they find out that Vader did also build C-3PO and that R2 was his droid for a long time and also used to hang out with Obi-Wan... and of course the fact about a certain father-son relationship...

That one had me laugh out loud in general!

Great chapter!
dm1 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
[Leia sidled up to Han, gently prying the fork from his fingers. “Put the fork away, darling. It has much better uses, trust me.”] Ahh, the Return of the Fork! We still need to find out exactly what those better uses are, don't we? I guess we all have imaginations, and can work out some uses of our own.

Well, it seems they got out of it, only to be betrayed by Mara. That's not a good deed! Out of the boiler, into the Mouth!

And you've even included Isoldork the chef, loved your reference to his stock market woes... He doesn't really stand a chance against Han!

Keep it coming! I love it!
hpfan988723 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
Wah! Evil Mara!

Hmm... how could Leia forget the real reason for disliking Mara? Well, sure... a fight over my wonder-bra would make me forget about everything else as well...

Why doesn't Pimples just want to boil the prince? I'm sure he would taste kingly ;-)

Yeah, right, enemies taste better than allies... also, who would be able to cook the cook?

Questions, questions, questions!

I love your crazy story! :-)
hpfan988723 chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
YAY! BURN PIMPLES BURN! *lol*

"Anakin was barbecued, not boiled."

Indeed!

I suppose Wookie is easier to speak than Can Can's... uhm... language...

Thinking about it, the people of the galaxy far far away have to be really good with languages... every main character seems to know at least two or three(except for 3PO who knows a lot more of course)

Anyway, great chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Have a nice day!
dm1 chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
[“It doesn’t look like you need any Miracle Bra, if ya ask me,” Han said with a wink.

“Han!” Leia gave a wide smile as she hurried over to his pot. “That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me.”

“You just give me half a chance, and I’ll say sweet things to you every day.”

“Oh, Han,” Leia gasped, leaning over and giving Han a lingering kiss. “I love you.”]

Aw... such Han/Leia mush! Han has his heart back!

Pimpletime is so, yucch!

Have I told you lately how much I love your twisted stories?
Skykhanhunter chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Oh man that was so funny! I love this story. Keep writing!

regards Skykhanhunter
hpfan988723 chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Oh dear! Poor Luke! Poor Han!

Then again... at least Han isn't all that poor, he gets his booze finally.

Not even the flying Jawas could stand Can Can!

I have to admit that I understand them, though.

And I have to admit that sometimes I find it very hard to figure out what Can Can is saying (English is not my first language, so I'm having difficulties with non-standard-English)

Usually reading the sentence a second or third time does the trick though.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how our heroes get out of there!
hpfan988723 chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Gee... Leia and Mara really don't like each other, huh? I wonder if it is really about that wonder bra. For a moment I thought that she was going to say that Mara stole Han's heart... but then he'd probably know if it were so ;-)

(By the way, since I'm not so good with the expanded universe: Do Leia and Mara really dislike each other, or is that something you made up for this story?)

Poor Luke is kinda clueless. To be fair, he also was in "A new hope" (which made him very cute from my point of view, but whatever...)

Poor Han, too *lol* he doesn't get much love here, does he?

I'm always happy to see that you've updated this story! It makes my days a little brighter :-)
hpfan988723 chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
Hmm... Obi-Wan was cheating! And how very inconspicuous he did it! *lol*

“You burst my bubble!”

“Uh, oh. It was THAT bubble,” Han mumbled. “I always seem to shoot first, and think last.”

LOL! And yes, he does! But that's what makes him Han, and one of my favourite characters! :-)

Thank you for updating! Keep up the good work!
hpfan988723 chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Poor Leia!

How cute of Han to think of her wellbeing like that ;-)

Oh dear, if they really decide with a card game... I hope Luke doesn't know how to play Sabacc!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :-)
hpfan988723 chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
YAY a fast update!

Oh boy, they all should have a rather nasty hangover, huh?

Spice-flowers... well, luckily they got off the field!

Corellians don't get lost!

Go Han!