Reviews for Treats
ccngem chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lovin the Who Framed Roger Rabbit reference, haven't sen the movie in time.

Again, great story!
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
::giggle::! yes! abby can pull ANYTHING off!
Roxie-Lee chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Another great story Amy. I love reading this and picturing Abby in her Jessica Rabbit costume. Thank you for the wonderful read and I will be looking for more stories that you have written. Keep up the great work!
VampKalina chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Loved it. a great Halloween story.
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
::chuckle:: Another great story. I could just imagine Abs int hat get up. Damn I envy her figure :D
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
wow wow wow please this story needs another chapter cuz I want to know what her treat will be. HEHEHE **cough** smut **cough cough** hint hint hint.
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh wow. It's kinda surprising, but I can actually see Abby in a Jessica Rabbit costume! I don't really know why, but I just can! This story was amazing, and I love the whole blonde-redhead part, that was great! I just really loved this story, it was AWESOME!

-Beth
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
OOh Gibbs, Doing a trick for you would be such a treat! (blush, blush) Thank you again for another Steamy story.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Such a great job. I love the burst of getting-together-because-of-Halloween fics.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Nice!
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I really, really, really love this story and Abby's costume was perfect, Amy!
mindy chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I love Hallowe'en Abby. And i can so picture her picking a costume with Gibbs' reaction in mind. Jessica Rabbit is perfect. Well done.
raichu-xyz chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Fantastic, another great story. And Gabby too! Double points :)
Jo. R chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Fantastic story - really loved this! Abby's logic in choosing a costume was perfect and so very Abby!like and Gibbs' reaction was spot on. Ah, Halloween... my favourite holiday now :)
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aw another jewel to add to my list of favorite Gabby stories! Pure love, and Jessica Rabbit is so spot on, I loved it and I agree with the other reviewers this is definitely need of 2 sequels (at least)! :)