Reviews for A PSC Story: And We'll Never Leave You Alone
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Please continue this wonderful, and funny, fic. I love it, and I'm curious as to what's in the letters and what Punk's problem is. Matt Hardy as Santa Claus... Now that is something to picture.
Winchestergal78 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
*is sure her kids think she is nuts now* Hey wait, they already know i am! *laughs maniacally*

This was so cool. Seriously, im surprised that i didnt fall off the computer chair with suppressed laughter! I was trying not to laugh too loud as it was because my 10 yr old wrestling mad daughter wanted to know what i was laughing at, and i really think, much as she loves wrestling that she would have got the meaning of the 'man-hug' thing ;)

Any chance that you might continue with this?

Suzi (Proud member of the PSC) ;)
Ainat chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
nice story...update soon! :)
Livin on the EDGE chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
i love being in the PSC. it's so cool. Anywho-Punk not wanting to be called by his first name is awesome. That was a great chapter. Keep the story coming.
Miss Meggie chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
loved the chap
MorbidxAngel chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Hey!

Great chapter! I love Chris's comment: “Psh, it’s not even sparkly.”

I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, I was a wee bit busy yesterday and didn't have time to come onto the interwebz.

Also, I don't really mind people knowing about my hair and eye colour or my real name. As you know my name's Domini (Dommie, Domz or Dom for short), I have dark brown hair and grey eyes, but I usually wear green or blue contacts.

I have another idea for a letter that I'll PM you later after I've written it.

Loves ya!

Angel

x
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Matt as Santa...I still can't get over it. Now when I go to the mall and get my picture taken with Santa this year, I'm going to think of Matt in a Santa suit, complete with the white beard and red hat with the little white cotton ball on top! If Matt was Santa, I'd sit on his lap :D

I loved the whole chapter, but there were a few parts in particular that I just found completely hilarious!

“I don’t know,” Matt said. “It’s for Cody…that kid has the weirdest fans.”

“Apparently girls find lisps endearing.”

For some reason, I don't think Cody's lisp is what Dom finds endearing :) LMAO.

“Why does the word ‘lisp’ have an ‘s?’ It’s not really very nice.”

I never thought about that before, but it is kind of cruel, considering that people with lisps have trouble pronouncing that letter. Hm...

-Santa was supposed to be nice.-

For some reason I see the guys arguing over the gifts they got from their stalkers, and Matt being like "SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR PRESENTS, DAMN IT!" I knew I shouldn't have drank coffee this morning...oh dear.

Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning, Leesie. I needed it after that HORRIBLE PPV last night. Batista as champ? Ugh. It's just not fair. Why? *cries*

Loved this!

Tina
Xx-DamnStraightLollyPop-xX chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
OHMYGODILOVEHIM! Betcha thought I was gonna say MANHUG.

I love this story WAYY more than 1 chapter ago.

Update soon pleasepleaseplease
Xx-DamnStraightLollyPop-xX chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
“No, Jeff, we are not going to Disney World.”

Bahahahahhaha I almost died laughing at that!

There's soo many hilarious quotes in this chapter. I just ADORE it. Keep it up.

xoxo
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Poor Matt, he better just give up and say he's Santa...everyone already thinks he is anyways...lol Loves it!
Failure Turtle chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
OH SHIT! I forgot I'm in PSC...

GO-GETTER GREG! THAT'S MY FAVORITE LUDO SONG!

Okay, as I'm sure you already know, my name is Becky. Black hair, green eyes. Uh, and...costume...hm...

ZELDA! I WANNA BE ZELDA! (for reasons I'm sure you know lol)
x.Mayhem.x chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I go for a nap, and I wake up to this. My laptop seriously almost took a three foot plummet to the ground.

Matt should just embrace his inner Santa. Fighting is pointless. Especially when it's against your younger brother. Who is Jeff. Because Jeff is easily excitable.

Spear! I swear, there's nothing sexier than that move. Plus, the easiest thing to pull off.

Hannah Montana? *laughing*

Alright, he is getting an icepack. His poor head is like a magnet for inanimate objects.

Hahaha, Punk. Poor guy. Getting kicked off the arm of the couch sucks.

"Psh, it's not even sparkly."

And that, Jericho, would be why my sister likes Matt and thinks you and Miz are gay. Apparently, that's what guys and sparkles equal. *shrugs*

My profile has eye colour somewhere near the bottom. As for hair colour... MSN teasing has lead to a certain colour change.

I still need to write a letter, or attempt to.

Will do that in a moment.

AWesome update, and those guys are so weird. I love it. *smiles*
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
LMAO. I loved the back and forth exchange between Matt and Jeff in this one. I think Jeff's had a little too much caffeine...

Great job, Leesie. I'll keep thinking of letters/notes for my stalkees, hopefully I can get them to you before you need them. And for Halloween this year, I'm going to be Marilyn Monroe :)

Keep up the good work, I love this story to death!

Tina
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Great chappy hun, and actually for Halloween, I'm going dressed as Taker...but a fairy would do well for whatever you have planned. I can't wait to see where this goes.
MorbidxAngel chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Awesome chapter! I'll have my letter to you later, right now I'm trying not to get caught slacking off of work :-p

Loves it!