Reviews for Divided
irusita chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
wow! this story is truelly amazing! so good!
i was looking for goren/eames romance but it took awhile to get there so i was resigned that it won't be , but the story was so good that i enjoyed it very much anyway and goren/eames friendship was great!
thank you!
hisnhers chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
Ohhhhh my. She certainly got her kiss.

hisnhers chapter 6 . 10/16/2018
He now obsessed with the investigators. Oh dear... that never bodes well.

hisnhers chapter 5 . 10/16/2018
Fire and gunpowder. lol!

hisnhers chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
Well this ought to be fun.

hisnhers chapter 2 . 10/16/2018
FBI. Mulder and Scully? Nope. oh well. I'll get over it.I am very happy Rodgers was able to be so professional. It couldn't have been easy.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
Oh man! Great start! This is going to be fun! I'm actually excited to read this fic... yeah, I know, I'm weird. Eh, been called worse. lol!

Like the addition of Andy Moretti. Makes interactions more interesting. yupyup.

Very true to characterizations. Nicely done.

tigerlily124 chapter 35 . 12/10/2017
This was really well done. Thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/23/2017
Good for you, Alex. Let him stew for a change.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2017
These two are getting ridicuously unprofessional
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2017
It would be nice, for a change, if in one of your fics, that you backed Eames. I do love your writing, but it gets old sometimes when Bobby is an ass over and over again, but the moment Alex loses her temper, she's the one that gives in. I would like to see a fic where, for instance, she told him that he's right; she has no business interfering in his personal life and backs off, shutting that side down completely - living him twisting in the wind for a change and begging her to come back
Guest chapter 35 . 1/13/2016
Very nicely written.
saracsidle chapter 35 . 1/3/2016
wow this was. a ride.
Thanks for posting!
rindy713 chapter 35 . 8/6/2015
i think bobby is a better man than he thinks he is. he has experienced much darkness, but his soul is not dark. the light that alex brings touches the light in him, and it will grow, because that's who he really is.
Hazmatt chapter 35 . 8/4/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very intense and emotional!