Reviews for I Dracula
Akuma-no-demon chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
well... i see you like history very much... and the legend is very well written and incorporated into mythology ... And i believe that Vlad Tepes was one of the best rulers of our country... i wonder what would he do if he saw his dear country in the way it is today. Anyway...

Bravo... ai talent, continua tot asa.
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Finished it!

I haven't read Bram Stroker's Dracula (yet). I really should, though. This was highly interesting and completely entertaining since I actually /know/ some stuff about what the religions are, who Lilith is, so on. (I feel intelligent. Hurray me).

I so wish I could write like this; being short and to the point but very precise. You summed up a clear history of Dracula here, and especially for someone like me who knows nothing of Dracula besides he's popular in vampire myth, this first chapter was very very well conveyed. True, this was lengthy, but it wasn't boring. Definitely not. Again, you write in such a way the reader has to pay close attention or they will miss something important.

Bravo on the sex. Delicious with just enough raw detail to make me blush a little bit. Traditionally a romance author I am, and I tip my hat.

I consider this well done, for a beginning. I'll have more to say the more I read.