Reviews for Once Upon a Wish
Faith chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Make another chapter where they return and she's pregnant or something, I just love happy endings so much :D especially in D. Gray-Man because boy do they deserve it! And so do the people in AOT but not everyone gets what they want I guess :(
XDGrayManX chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Lol 'Marriage was a food". Reminds me of what Goku in Dragonball.
anotheredguy chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
These were nice, I like these kind of stories.

Great job, and I didn't notice any mistakes. But that might have been because I was so engrossed with the story.
Rolling Hannah chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
I'm guessing that you're referring to the episode where Allen sneezed every time some one talked about him. That made me laugh so hard. Love how you added that to the story :)
Chalky chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Your chapters are confusing but each one has different but great ideas so keep up the good work
pip x seras chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
nice one i wish i coul marry allen but im only it!
theREDCODE chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
sorry about on review

hey that's is so good i think you need write another one
Vincent Noir chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
This fic was awesome. I really like how you made each and every chapter a riddle. Added to it to my fave list. Be sure to write more and I'll be sure to read it as soon as it published.
mustang17 chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
that was funny and so cool. And I like the show Man, so please keep up the work no the story please.
ToxicCloudz chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
KAWAI! I LOVE IT! XD
asdfghjk123456 chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
OMG!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

-blushes-

awesome story! very creative!

I hope you could continue making stories just like this one.
shuriken51 chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
U SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME W/ THIS ONE!
molotovmullet chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
OMG.

this story totally dragged me out of any form of depression I was in about 30 minutes ago!

hahaaha.

OMG SO FUNNY!
Pheonocia chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
So confusing! My heads spinning, wait, that's my stomach -throws up due to sickness- Your story is great! The chapters were really short, please make them longer in your next FF, man, I'm really tired. Good luck!~
Neko-sama no Kokoro chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
What a cute story! At first, I had thought it was some kind of oneshot collection, and I admit I was a bit puzzled by the dream-reality contradiction especially since the earlier chapters didn't imply they all took place in the same timeline, but everything - particularly the fluff! - was still very enjoyable to read. The later chapters, with the fluff, humour, and happy ending were heartwarming and enjoyable; after a re-read, I found I really enjoyed that concept of Lenalee's dreams and memories that actually go up until that awakening and ending. Oh... and I was almost disappointed to find that the swimsuit chapter was a dream; it's like a guilty pleasure with the almost-smut, but... very, very good! It was a really sweet story. :)