Reviews for On the Hogwarts Express
MORE PLEASE.
Ok that was rude.
More pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this so much! Exellent job,congratulations!
Zeoness chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
*coos at 11 year old Remus*
TangerineFields chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love the contrast between Sirius and James and Remus, it's brilliant the way you portray his insecurities. Fantastic :) xx
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hahahaha love this.
ZiggyGurl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think you've captured perfectly the way it would feel for Remus to finally make friends (or people who are generally friendly toward him, anyway.) James and Sirius were also in character and I love the little allusions to the flash backs from Deathly Hallows. Lovely job.

-Devon
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh, this was nice. I love the idea and your writing is amazing. I wish I could write like that... oh well. I'm working on it, I guess. Anyhow, I adore the tale of Remus and his years at Hogwarts! I think he has the most interesting story of all! I think you should write sequels or add more chapters, with the train rides of the boys on the way to school every year. Call it "On the Hogwarts Express" series. That's just a suggestion, it works really well on its own, too. I'll be looking out for it, though!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Ah lovely! Especially the trainers! That's original!
Jaideum chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Really enjoyed this, hope you do more! It was just so fun to read.
Zobie91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
that was perfect. i loved it! )
WeAreBob chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Loved it- same as the last reviewer hope you do more! :)
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is so CUTE! I love how it's completely original (well, not the idea that they meet in the train, but all the dialogue and the plot). They're really sweet in your story, and very in-character! And things like how Remus hasn't really thought about houses, Sirius having learnt hexes from his cousins and James's slight (and quite sweet) arrogance make the story and your portrayal of the marauders very believable! Only thing I'd have liked was to see a little more of Peter.

I loved this story - hope you're gonna do sequels, so that we get to see the boys' development. Left as a one-shot, however, this is still great! Favourited...