Reviews for Mai Otome Zwei: Adaptations
Zordfalco chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Yae! A story about Nina, and thank goodness she isn't a cocklover in it. Arika and Mashiro didn't know that Nina was a virgin because they didn't go far as to see that she was. So she probably still is until Shizuru whips out her x and takes care of that barrier While Yukino watches on her image screen..XD Wonderful story. Keep with it, or make new stories about Ni na.
Vld chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
*trying to wipe off the uninterrupted nosebleed* Wow... that was nice! Very nice! And... man, i would have liked to read what happened during the night *More nosebleed* Damn! Okay, gotta shut up and get into a cold shower now... damn imagination running wild!
Ume sama chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Very cute, but the suggestive material should have up the rating. I hope you continue.
DynamiteiSei chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Aww that's cute XD

I really like it, please continue!
alexwill22 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
I love this story, hopefully you will change the rating to M and let it get a little more juicy.
countwes chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
i've been looking for a fic like this for SO LONG and now you've done it! THANK YOU! update soon PLEASE!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
The story holds sweet promise, I look forward to it's development...
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
o.O ...that was interesting *grin*
Joshua-san0 chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Another good chapter here, I enjoyed it.

Yukariko and Nao? Jeez I think Mai might be the only person who hasn't been paired with Nao, you know, excluding the guys of course.
Vld chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
So, will Nina become sub? Will she be dom? Or will she run away like she had the devil after her?

Judging from both what happened to Natsuki (in both Hime and Otome) and what always seemed to happen to Nina in the show, I'd say reluctant sub. Well, reluctant... only on the surface.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I like this story. Not really sure what it's really about but I kinda like it anyway
Vld chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Excellent! Really excellent!
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
i like it already...
Joshua-san0 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I like what I'm reading so far and it has the feel like these are the actual characters, if that makes any sense.
LucidLucifer chapter 1 . 10/22/2008