Reviews for The D Word
D-Wadegurl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
huh? i dont get da end wen lilly's mom comez in? idk but kool story
GothPhantom chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
awe this was cute :]]

i'm starting to fall for the whole liley thingy.

me likes :]
croaker001 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Cute story. If you ever figure out where it was going, I would definitely read a continuation. Keep up the good work.
LaughLoveLive chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Dealing with any type of addiction is difficult and even though it is not the most palatable thing to read, I like the fact that Lilly didn't immediately give drugs up just because Miley asked because that wouldn't be realistic.

From a storytelling standpoint it does lead perfectly into a sequel about Lilly's struggle to admit that she has a problem and then to overcome it.

I just finished writing a story about infidelity and while I hate the idea of cheating, it happens in society. I like to see stories where fan fiction characters don't live in the vacuum of story construct of their series. I applaud you for stepping out of the box on this one.

Then again, you're one of my favorite authors anyway and if you wrote "F* you" I would probably read and review it. Great job.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
How Lily falls deep into drugs and Miley ends up helping her get out of it is a good way to start a sequel. But I don't know if you want to. If you did, that would be great! Cuz honestly, I liked the story but not that little part about Lily still using drugs and not been able to leave them for Miley. ...eh, I guess i just don't like drugs.

Still, the story is nicely done, so great job!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOL! Love Lilly's mum - we've all been there!

I like how this wasn't a moral crusade but an understanding between two people who love each other. Miley didn't agree but she loved Lilly so accepted it. I'd really like to see a sequel to this, just to see if Lilly does get out of control ;) then again I'm just demanding :P

-VR
unsweetenedladykisses chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
well, i liked the story quite a bit, but the drug thing was pretty ridiculous. obviously it's bad for you and i feel like someone wouldn't usually just try to forget. but this was very well written. good one shot :]

xoxo
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i liked it but i wish you had made lily give up the drugs not a very positive influence 'shame-shame' x-P
hermione032192 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
So very random. xD But well written and cute :) Awesome job!