Reviews for Jealousy
bookgirl98 chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
I absolutely love your writing. I read all three of your LxLight stories in a matter of 6 days with a super busy schedule. But it was sooo worth it. It's soo weird that you finished the series in 2010 and here I'm writing a review in 2014, you prob wont even see this. But I loved your writing style a lot. The book you said you were writing... is it out yet?
jyotimeena10 chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
this is the best ff I've ever read. period
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
hippee...another ff...
MyTimeToShine chapter 34 . 9/13/2014
Oh my Kira. Your DN fics are my favorites in the whole fandom. I hope you write more DN fics! They're the best!
ElaMongrella chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
While I don't believe in God or the supernatural myself, I find it perfectly fine for this story, since it plays in a universe in which Shingami exist, so why not demons and gods as well? Anyone who is put off by the religious tone of the story just because they don't believe in this stuff in real life has no imagination, I think, so if anyone complains about that, I wouldn't let that bother me.
StillAChair chapter 34 . 9/10/2014
Your Death Note stories are splendid, I love 'em.
Touchoflight chapter 34 . 8/15/2014
I have read the triology and just wanna say, I love it! Your writing and discriptive skills and are brilliant and the character development makes L, Light and the others more realistic. But I have one thing that is bothering me, and that is the genres you've put up. I noticed that all three genres are romance and drama and I have to say you should've changed it. The first one, friend or foe should have been friendship and drama because there really wasn't much romance going on between L and Light. Friend or flame is ok the way it is but the last one, Jealousy should have been either drama and supernatural or romance and supernatural. But apart from all that, I loved reading all three, especially the storm. Please continue your stories because I truly think your an awesome writer, and also can you write about L and Light's wedding, I will love you forever if you do!
karolinami132 chapter 34 . 9/17/2013
Aww I can't believe it's over! ! I really enjoyed that story it was my number 1 fanfic. I would love you if you decide on writing about death note again :)
michaeldew.2 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
I was completely fooled at this chapter I though light was done for awesome job! Also love the way you made byte haha
michaeldew.2 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Omg I love this chapter1 I honestly can't explain my thoughts on it but I love how this is going ! Ive read the other two and I also love them! I got so lucky coming across this! I love the way you make L think spot on (:
mirrorsandapples chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Grrrrrr...! I just started this chapter and she's pissing me off already...
Anjiera-sama chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
I wish they got married. :(
Anjiera-sama chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I don't think kinda like where this is going. They're too emo, like they weren't Kira and L. Too many teary scenes.
Coacoa-beans chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Okay, I hate Shyrel D:
and I doubt L would fall for that cupcake trick even if he was overwhelmed by emotions D: I mean, he's a genius!
By the way, your story is great it really has so many meanings
Peacock Slayer chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
oh this was just beautiful! though you should really post this as completed... i almost thought that I was going to have to wait for more