Reviews for The Potter Wedding
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Nice
Angelita-Dawn chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Over all, I thought it was pretty good for a first story yet I'm sure that you've already gotten this but Ginny's middle name is Molly not Liza. Thanks for a good read.
Spicysweetchica101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
hi! Good story, but I didnt understand if Ron and Hermione were married? I am asking because Harry said that Ron was trying to run away from his wedding, Ginny said that Hermione wasn't married but at the end Ron was described to be mad that Krum was present at the wedding. Sorry that was the only thing that confused me.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wow! Very good for your first fanfic... it flows very well. Though I would suggest using the chapter replace system to make a few changes in the technical field. DON'T delete it.

First off, take a good look at the fanfic. See how the disclaimer is in there double? For future referance use the document edit system to remove it. Why it adds a double line I don't know... but it unfortunatly does. It is DEFINATLY not your fault, but a glitch in the site.

Second, italisize your author's notes so it is set back from the body of the fanfic. Use the edit replace system to place a line between it and the main body too. Add in the title and center it and make it bold. These things make it so it is more pleaseing to the eye. Us ctrl i or b to make text italic or bold while your typing, should work with most programs.

Also, small tip grammar wise. Check and look through your dialoge. At the point of this review, I'm seeing these errors punctuation wise. 1. The comma always goes before the quotations as do periods. 2. The firt letter is always capitalized 3. If their is a pause, don't not capitalize it... format it like this... "...blah".

Seriously, well done for your first fanfic... typically I find the whole Ginny/Harry stuff rather boring! The small mistakes you made were just that, small and are typical amoung newbies when they first start and are getting a hang of the site. And some do a lot worse, but that isn't a bad thing... because writing is a learning process! :)