Reviews for Dinner at Cooper's
Hey-its-CK chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really wish I knew what David Wallace was saying on the other side of the line.

Good stuff.
charli3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ah Ryan the Jackass...and a Desperate Kelly. You do realise this makes me sad right? because its not continuing and hence he can't become a better person or apologize or anything and Kelly can't realize she's better then the way he treats her. I Love Kelly and Ryan and they are flawed- Please continue.
poeticgrace chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Well-written but oh, so, sad! You did a good job of mixing the hope with the angst, the moments of optimism with the harshness of reality. More than anything, it felt authentic and true to who both of those characters were at that time.
JAMonMyToast chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This was so awesome. You wrote Kelly and Ryan so unbelievably well that I could hardly believe it.

The dialogue was perfect. The whole scene where he's trying to talk to David Wallace and she's yelling at him and then throws his phone was great. Perfect Office style.

The ending was sad. Just...sad. The parts about her mother and how he had so much to say to her, but stuck with three words was just so sad but perfect, I wouldn't have it any other way. Sweet job.