Reviews for Prelude to War
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I hate Ozai! That was really well written, I really liked your view of Azula.

-Dyslexic Nerd
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, poor Zuko...I can't believe Azula didn't do anything to help him. :( Great job! I liked this a lot. I'm off to read the next one!
Flawless Flower chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Why don't you have more reviews? I love your AU! I hope there's more stories to come, so far you've translated all the characters wonderfully!
Passionworks chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I'm one of those Ozula (Ozai and Azula) abuse story writers, so this was a very change in direction for me. I liked this a lot, actually. The universe is interesting and unique, and it sets for a perfectly ominous mood. Wonderful. Azula just didn't know how to act -poor girl. And I feel awfully sorry for Zuzu. He didn't deserve it...

I have to fave this! ;)
things24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I was considering making a Zuko/ Ozai abuse story, but have no idea how to write it. I like this "Another Battle" universe you have.
Rebel-to-Write chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow I really like this very dark and aangsty but good. I hope you make more!
angstkitten chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this is very good. i liked seeing azula's reaction. it's tragic, but this sort of thing happens so much. it's terrible. but you're writing it rather well. i hope to see the sequel sometime soon; i'll be sure to watch for it!~
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i really like this unniverse uv created totally cant wait for the next pice its really interesting & very well writen its really easy to read & follow which is very nice!
electric sapphire chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow- this was really good. Sad- but good.

i love the way you didn't explain what Ozai did to Zuko with words- it makes it all the more powerful in the reader's mind. Sad though...however, I can picture that actually happening, knowing Ozai...his actions after Ursa's 'death' were very well thought out too.

and your depiction of Azula's reactions to her brother were brilliant- really gives us an insight as to how she grew up to become the way she is...you managed to keep everyone in character brilliantly.

a really intense and well-written story- loved it. :)
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is very well written, and quite dark. I loved the way that you avoided being too literal, leaving the exact nature of Zuko's suffering to the readers imagination, it helped to make the story that much more powerful. :o

With the way you are writing it, this story arc has a lot of potential, so I really hope you will be able to write more (especially if it's going to involve Sokka). )