Reviews for The Small Print
mikaforsel1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This has got to be the funniest (and hottest) fanfic I've ever read.

Really, the one with the -doing it in the great hall fantasy caption- was just hilarious.

Your imagination is sick and I love it!

Such an enjoyable read!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Very good. Very hot. Well written. Funny. I loved it!
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hi again!

But can I say, I'm completely speechless! This fic is so hot and sexy all mixed with cuteness and humor.

Spectacular! I love it and I would also be glad if I could translate this story.

Great job

Psy
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ok so I sent a review and everything but this it cut on me so sorry if you get this twice, but I thought this was a hot and funny. I giggled thoughout the whole reading.

great job
AureliusLily chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Dear lord! Thank had to be the funniest thing i've ever read. As soon as Malfoy was beginning to take out the charm, I was inwardly screaming, 'NO! Don't do it... Wait, the charm would result in a very steamy Drarry moment... DO IT!' And then I thought, 'But Draco will most likely get embarrassed in the process... Well, It'll have to lead to a good fluffy Drarry scene, so do it anyways'

My all time favorite part was the reactions of Ron and Hermione. That was just great. I couldn't stop giggling. This fic is going straight into my Favorites. Just Brilliant work there.
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my god I was SO embarassed for Draco, I was like NO!

funny&fluffy&sexy as always(:
madi chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ahaha it was great! D

As soon as it said "Draco shot up and hurried towards his goal" i was like NOO DRACO, NOO! DON'T DO IT!

super. ]
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Damn, this was so HOT! So sexy!

This was just brilliant! Very intriguing and funny.

And did I mention hot and sexy?

Really cute.

Thank you for this wonderful fic! I don't read many one-shots, let alone add them to faves, but I'd be stupid if I didn't! I can seriously read this again!

Actually, I might just do that NOW...

Sankyuu! This really was beyond endearing!
ShamefulDesire chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Amazing story.
shogi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
*GIGANTIC GRIN* That was AWESOME! HILARIOUS! AND JUST TOO FUNNY!

Really, I'm becoming boring in my reviews lately but seriously, what else can I say except that I enjoyed that IMMENSELY and think you're absolutely brilliant?
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Bwahahaha you are so ebil!

I loves it. :D
Doragonko chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this is by far my favorite slash fanfic ever. you should totally get some kind of award for it!_
dracosoftie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Squee! Very clever product idea! You could definitely work for W. *grins* Wanking, a hot blow job and a mortified Snape ... I'm in heaven.
theatricity chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
First of all, I must say, I laughed so hard I almost cried when the door came bursting down and at Snape's reactions. They were all too hilarious.

The whole doll thing was delightful, too. Every time it was mentioned I let out a giggle.

Though, I do quite adore this story - humor, romance, and embarrassment for Draco all in one! Let's hear it for a round of applause.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
omg I loved it! great job! where are you writing stories because if you aren’t going to be on this site much I want to know where I can still get them because I love your stories!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »