Reviews for The Small Print
BaileyBea chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH! THATS PRICELESS! dude awesome sauce! This is a great story, friggin hilarious! When Draco was making a fool out of himself in the Great hall I had to stop after every paragraph and laugh and hide my face. omg that's a priceless story. Im sorry hahah! good job
Mirzam Black chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
What a great fanfic!

Creative, funny and hot.

Great job :D
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great story. I loved it. Well done
Vampisandi chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved it, every part of it.

Draco is stupid XD and Pansy is great, when she disables the charms XD LOL
1557757 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Yes, yes... talent.

Your ideas are simply wonderful. :3
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This story was amazing! :D

I had a silly grin on my face the whole time, and I was near hysterical laughter for at least half.

You're a brilliant, excellent writer and I LOVE your style. It's hard to find good, not-corny humor, and that's what this was. Pure perfection.

I am definitely going on to read more of your work, and recommending this fic to some pals. ;]

Keep writing! PLEASE!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
nice
snapeslayer51 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was hilarioius! Draco is so silly when he gets all hot and bothered. He's such a little pervert too. ;) thanks for making me laugh!
hugsandkitties chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Whoo! I loved it! :D This was FANTASTIC!

Laynie xox
mikaforsel1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This has got to be the funniest (and hottest) fanfic I've ever read.

Really, the one with the -doing it in the great hall fantasy caption- was just hilarious.

Your imagination is sick and I love it!

Such an enjoyable read!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Very good. Very hot. Well written. Funny. I loved it!
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hi again!

But can I say, I'm completely speechless! This fic is so hot and sexy all mixed with cuteness and humor.

Spectacular! I love it and I would also be glad if I could translate this story.

Great job

Psy
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ok so I sent a review and everything but this it cut on me so sorry if you get this twice, but I thought this was a hot and funny. I giggled thoughout the whole reading.

great job
AureliusLily chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Dear lord! Thank had to be the funniest thing i've ever read. As soon as Malfoy was beginning to take out the charm, I was inwardly screaming, 'NO! Don't do it... Wait, the charm would result in a very steamy Drarry moment... DO IT!' And then I thought, 'But Draco will most likely get embarrassed in the process... Well, It'll have to lead to a good fluffy Drarry scene, so do it anyways'

My all time favorite part was the reactions of Ron and Hermione. That was just great. I couldn't stop giggling. This fic is going straight into my Favorites. Just Brilliant work there.
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my god I was SO embarassed for Draco, I was like NO!

funny&fluffy&sexy as always(: