Reviews for The Small Print
Yes, yes... talent.

Your ideas are simply wonderful. :3
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This story was amazing! :D

I had a silly grin on my face the whole time, and I was near hysterical laughter for at least half.

You're a brilliant, excellent writer and I LOVE your style. It's hard to find good, not-corny humor, and that's what this was. Pure perfection.

I am definitely going on to read more of your work, and recommending this fic to some pals. ;]

Keep writing! PLEASE!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
snapeslayer51 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was hilarioius! Draco is so silly when he gets all hot and bothered. He's such a little pervert too. ;) thanks for making me laugh!
hugsandkitties chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Whoo! I loved it! :D This was FANTASTIC!

Laynie xox
mikaforsel1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This has got to be the funniest (and hottest) fanfic I've ever read.

Really, the one with the -doing it in the great hall fantasy caption- was just hilarious.

Your imagination is sick and I love it!

Such an enjoyable read!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Very good. Very hot. Well written. Funny. I loved it!
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hi again!

But can I say, I'm completely speechless! This fic is so hot and sexy all mixed with cuteness and humor.

Spectacular! I love it and I would also be glad if I could translate this story.

Great job

dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ok so I sent a review and everything but this it cut on me so sorry if you get this twice, but I thought this was a hot and funny. I giggled thoughout the whole reading.

great job
AureliusLily chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Dear lord! Thank had to be the funniest thing i've ever read. As soon as Malfoy was beginning to take out the charm, I was inwardly screaming, 'NO! Don't do it... Wait, the charm would result in a very steamy Drarry moment... DO IT!' And then I thought, 'But Draco will most likely get embarrassed in the process... Well, It'll have to lead to a good fluffy Drarry scene, so do it anyways'

My all time favorite part was the reactions of Ron and Hermione. That was just great. I couldn't stop giggling. This fic is going straight into my Favorites. Just Brilliant work there.
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my god I was SO embarassed for Draco, I was like NO!

funny&fluffy&sexy as always(:
madi chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ahaha it was great! D

As soon as it said "Draco shot up and hurried towards his goal" i was like NOO DRACO, NOO! DON'T DO IT!

super. ]
Reinamy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Damn, this was so HOT! So sexy!

This was just brilliant! Very intriguing and funny.

And did I mention hot and sexy?

Really cute.

Thank you for this wonderful fic! I don't read many one-shots, let alone add them to faves, but I'd be stupid if I didn't! I can seriously read this again!

Actually, I might just do that NOW...

Sankyuu! This really was beyond endearing!
ShamefulDesire chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Amazing story.
shogi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009

Really, I'm becoming boring in my reviews lately but seriously, what else can I say except that I enjoyed that IMMENSELY and think you're absolutely brilliant?
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »