Reviews for The Small Print
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
How mortifying! Draco's day was a mixture of good and bad. Lolz! I can't believe you added that in the end! He should be seriously mortified. If I was in his shoes, I would want the floor to swallow me up, too! Seen in the Great Hall - like that! And then with Pansy seeing the doll. And again, Snape seeing you on the floor... with the blowjob. GAH!

Loved it! Seriously!
MichangelO chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
You write so flawlessly it's hard not to understand. Great job
Nitroid chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Gorgeous! :D
bubbles chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
oh man that was well written :P
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hahaha that was great! interesting twist, as well. good job! )
rayray chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
yes! i have never read laugh-out-loud smut before, and it is glorious. you have a very clever sense of humor, to make sex funny with out it seeming stupid
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LMAO!THIS COULD PROBABLY BE UR BEST WORK SOO FAR!WELL, BASED ON HILLARITY!this was soo bloody hillarious!i actually have tears running down my cheek!everything was soo funny!lmao, snape puking, ron fainting, potter doll!THE SMALL PRINT!U ALWAYS HAVE SUCH INGENIOUS IDEAS!TOTALLY LOVED THIS ONE!

Snape looked at Pansy's head as though regretting the fact that she wasn't wearing a hat.

About flower arrangements for Weasley's funeral.

lol, these were my fav lines!altho there r countless more!

love the confusion present during their confrontation!it seemed soo real!it was awkward n just yet perfect!thanks so much for riting this!absolutely brilliant!

lol, i had much more praises for u, but weirdly i have forgotten wat to say, because i lost a few brain cells laughing!

hope u rite more like these!there seems to be a shortage for brilliance in ff now a days!
AkashaV chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow. That was utterly hilarious and completely HOT! guh :)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ZOMG, -squee- (L)

From Me x
harrypotter1111 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is the greatest thing ever. :D
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Loved it and it was funny _
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Had a good laugh - great one!

Thanks,

LW
Tazalicious chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
haha this story is so great xD

i read it on your live journal and loved it

i continue to love your writing x)

xx
ebil angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was sweet and priceless!
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOL that was hilarious, I loved it, very funny concept, I thik I'll favourite it xx
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »