Reviews for The Small Print
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hahaha that was great! interesting twist, as well. good job! )
rayray chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
yes! i have never read laugh-out-loud smut before, and it is glorious. you have a very clever sense of humor, to make sex funny with out it seeming stupid
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LMAO!THIS COULD PROBABLY BE UR BEST WORK SOO FAR!WELL, BASED ON HILLARITY!this was soo bloody hillarious!i actually have tears running down my cheek!everything was soo funny!lmao, snape puking, ron fainting, potter doll!THE SMALL PRINT!U ALWAYS HAVE SUCH INGENIOUS IDEAS!TOTALLY LOVED THIS ONE!

Snape looked at Pansy's head as though regretting the fact that she wasn't wearing a hat.

About flower arrangements for Weasley's funeral.

lol, these were my fav lines!altho there r countless more!

love the confusion present during their confrontation!it seemed soo real!it was awkward n just yet perfect!thanks so much for riting this!absolutely brilliant!

lol, i had much more praises for u, but weirdly i have forgotten wat to say, because i lost a few brain cells laughing!

hope u rite more like these!there seems to be a shortage for brilliance in ff now a days!
AkashaV chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow. That was utterly hilarious and completely HOT! guh :)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ZOMG, -squee- (L)

From Me x
harrypotter1111 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is the greatest thing ever. :D
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Loved it and it was funny _
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Had a good laugh - great one!

Thanks,

LW
Tazalicious chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
haha this story is so great xD

i read it on your live journal and loved it

i continue to love your writing x)

xx
ebil angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was sweet and priceless!
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOL that was hilarious, I loved it, very funny concept, I thik I'll favourite it xx
SushiBar chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I simply loved it...Draco embarrassing himself...Draco spilling Harry's come all over his face...Draco in general...XD
Serenity Smiles chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Thank you! This was hilarious AND hot, and it had a nice length, so I can't quite believe my luck. Your other stories are good, too, but I think this one has surpassed them all - I'll have to go back and reread all of the other stories again to make sure ;)

It's a pity that you don't have as much time as you used to, as you are my number one provider of funny but sexy H/D stories that don't give me sleepless nights. Please don't leave me hanging for too long, I need my beauty sleep ;D
Cheryl Dyson chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was recommended to me by someone on LJ so I decided to read it again. LOL! IT'S EVEN MORE ADORABLE READ ALL AT ONCE WITHOUT THE CLIFFHANGERS! *happy happy sigh*

You're so awesome. *basks in your awesomeness*
Daaro Moltor chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
What a terrible storry!

No, no it isn't, it's wonderful... but how do you come up with such a thing!

I don't know if i should cry or laugh or smile or... sing...? No, not sing maby but... Help!

I didn't even dare to read the thing trough!

Poor Draco!

Now I'm gonna read it, and I'm gonna cry... and laugh... and.. oh my God.

You're an evil human! *crying*

(And I really didn't mean that the storry was terrible, it is just... terrifying...) XD
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »