Reviews for The Small Print
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
What happened with cleaning the classroom?
alexis62 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I LOVE THIS DRACO!

Favorited for sure!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I was alternating between desperately laughing and putting down my phone to moan, "oh GOD" in embarrassment in proxy for Draco during the Great Hall scene. Hilarious yet painful.

This was awesome, as per usual.
Maria chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
OMG!
That was amazing! I f*ing loved it! It defiantly going up on my top ten smutty fics!
Thank you, this was hilarious! I can't stop laughing about that Great Hall bit!
And you write sooooo well!
That kissing part just before the BJ was excellently written!
And your not fake about some common truths"...and the taste, which wasn't wonderful at all..." Hahahaha!
Love your work.
XD
P.s. now you must start on your one-hundred-Harry-Draco-fantasy-scenes... I'll look forward to it...
dragonpotter30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love :)
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just love this one. It starts off sorta crazy and ends kinda sweet...with just a hint of angst to make the sweetness really pop.
wingedstranger chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Megany123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very clever and cute. Love snarky clueless Draco!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, Pansy is a nosy twit and Snape really needs to get that stick out of his ar*e. I'd tell him off. they don't deserve detention just because he's not getting any. Cute story though.
Randompasserby chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
You're the god of awesomeness !
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I'm laughing so hard right now thanks to Snape's untimely entrance - his reaction was priceless! XD Really hot fic, and I want some of those Daydream Charms! I like how you wrote the part with the twist, where Harry reveals the truth about those Charms. Lovely! Have to take a cold shower now, bye...!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Loved it
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I wanted to slap Pansy until Harry reciprocated. And then I wanted to slap her a little less. Until Severus gave them detention. I love this story with so much loviness!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A Potter blowup doll? Im afraid my mind has gone to a veeeeeery dirty place *snickers*
bohrium chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wizard Whizzy Weasels?! Ahahaha. This one was hilarious!
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »