Reviews for The Small Print
AutumnSama chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I honestly felt so embarrassed for Draco when reading this. Everything worked out in the end though.
Articuno chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
HA! I was so mortified for Draco. I kept walking away from the computer during the Great Hall scene because I couldn't take it. This fic was extremely funny and clever. The Charm idea was excellent and I was totally surprised by what Harry revealed at the end. Bravo!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
a very entertaining story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Suuiper hot yet mixed well with humor
Anon chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
THE THIRD-HAND EMBARRASSMENT! (First-hand being Draco, second-hand being the author, and third-hand being the reader)

But I guess you have to suffer to get the one you love?
beekster chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
very clever
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This was sooo cute, but Draco's embarrassment was hard to read. Not because it was poorly written or anything, but because you could totally feel the mortification.
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I cringed, looked away, squealed and moaned in anguish. I wanted the ground to swallow me up, just as Draco wanted. It hit all my humiliation squicks... And I loved every moment of it.
It's an authors job to make their readers... Feel. And you certainly did that for me.
Simply wonderful.
slightlyanonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Okay, so I'm not even one-thirds done with reading this story, and I am already red with empathy embarrassment for Draco. Like, shit.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
What happened with cleaning the classroom?
alexis62 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I LOVE THIS DRACO!

Favorited for sure!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I was alternating between desperately laughing and putting down my phone to moan, "oh GOD" in embarrassment in proxy for Draco during the Great Hall scene. Hilarious yet painful.

This was awesome, as per usual.
Maria chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
OMG!
That was amazing! I f*ing loved it! It defiantly going up on my top ten smutty fics!
Thank you, this was hilarious! I can't stop laughing about that Great Hall bit!
And you write sooooo well!
That kissing part just before the BJ was excellently written!
And your not fake about some common truths"...and the taste, which wasn't wonderful at all..." Hahahaha!
Love your work.
XD
P.s. now you must start on your one-hundred-Harry-Draco-fantasy-scenes... I'll look forward to it...
dragonpotter30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love :)
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just love this one. It starts off sorta crazy and ends kinda sweet...with just a hint of angst to make the sweetness really pop.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »