Reviews for The Small Print
bohrium chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wizard Whizzy Weasels?! Ahahaha. This one was hilarious!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
-squeals and faints from a nose bleed-
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Best. One. Ever. I was laughing so hard! This was amazing. I LOVED Snape's reaction. You do a good job at all of this!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING!

D
Tree
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I was about to comment on how cute and sexy this (Draco) is...Until the entrance of Snape and Pansy xDD
I'm sorry...I know that I should probably be giving you constructive criticism right now but I laughing so hard right now I can barely type coherently QwQ Oh Gawd, I think I'm going to cry soon xDD
Fantastic job done! And thanks for the last part 'D You totally made my day better after the long strenuous hours of school xDD
Oh Gawd...and THE DOLL with its creepy smile! xDD
Damn I LOVE this! xDD
On a side note, I did notice some spelling errors and all but really, this story was just too good to be held back by a few common mistakes xDD
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Omg poor Draco! That scene was so mortifying that I think Pansy would have to suffer a very slow and painful death! But yay for it all ending well! Now if I could only get my hands on my own copy of that book... P:
J. R. Quinnet chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Though the story was unique and imaginative I do have to express my concerns on why there are products out there using Harry's image, did they get consent to do so? If not their actions and the actions of ALL of their customers is wrong, morally and legally.
DW03 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh my God! It was so embarassing! In double! I just was so scared when Draco was trying To get under Harry's pants, how he didn't know that was so realistic that it was impossible Tô be a dream... I Really enjoyed reading It. Thank you só much!
ScorpioDani chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Haha too awesome!

I loved the plot. Draco buying fantasy daydreaming sets and denying he's in love with Harry is hilarious. The kiss in the Great Hall, wow! Definitely hot! If Harry didn't like Draco before that (which I doubt) he must have loved him after that xDD

LOL Snape watched them! (I think he should join them some time later xD).

Very good story! 3
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dude, if I have to go all the way to Diagon Alley to buy a box of those, I'm hopping on a plane this minute. That was such fun. Thanks for sharing.
bbbee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*smirk* I liked this one a lot!

hugs
PotterFrost chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Lol niiiice ;)
AngelaRenea chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was just too cute! Very funny! I liked the plot twist! That was a really creative idea I don't think I've ever come across a 'daydreaming charm' fic before!
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
For abysmal lack of taste, he says.

*snickers*