Reviews for The Small Print
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just love this one. It starts off sorta crazy and ends kinda sweet...with just a hint of angst to make the sweetness really pop.
wingedstranger chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Megany123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very clever and cute. Love snarky clueless Draco!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, Pansy is a nosy twit and Snape really needs to get that stick out of his ar*e. I'd tell him off. they don't deserve detention just because he's not getting any. Cute story though.
Randompasserby chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
You're the god of awesomeness !
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I'm laughing so hard right now thanks to Snape's untimely entrance - his reaction was priceless! XD Really hot fic, and I want some of those Daydream Charms! I like how you wrote the part with the twist, where Harry reveals the truth about those Charms. Lovely! Have to take a cold shower now, bye...!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Loved it
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I wanted to slap Pansy until Harry reciprocated. And then I wanted to slap her a little less. Until Severus gave them detention. I love this story with so much loviness!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A Potter blowup doll? Im afraid my mind has gone to a veeeeeery dirty place *snickers*
bohrium chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wizard Whizzy Weasels?! Ahahaha. This one was hilarious!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
-squeals and faints from a nose bleed-
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Best. One. Ever. I was laughing so hard! This was amazing. I LOVED Snape's reaction. You do a good job at all of this!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING!

D
Tree
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I was about to comment on how cute and sexy this (Draco) is...Until the entrance of Snape and Pansy xDD
I'm sorry...I know that I should probably be giving you constructive criticism right now but I laughing so hard right now I can barely type coherently QwQ Oh Gawd, I think I'm going to cry soon xDD
Fantastic job done! And thanks for the last part 'D You totally made my day better after the long strenuous hours of school xDD
Oh Gawd...and THE DOLL with its creepy smile! xDD
Damn I LOVE this! xDD
On a side note, I did notice some spelling errors and all but really, this story was just too good to be held back by a few common mistakes xDD
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Omg poor Draco! That scene was so mortifying that I think Pansy would have to suffer a very slow and painful death! But yay for it all ending well! Now if I could only get my hands on my own copy of that book... P:
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »