Reviews for The Small Print
DW03 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh my God! It was so embarassing! In double! I just was so scared when Draco was trying To get under Harry's pants, how he didn't know that was so realistic that it was impossible Tô be a dream... I Really enjoyed reading It. Thank you só much!
ScorpioDani chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Haha too awesome!

I loved the plot. Draco buying fantasy daydreaming sets and denying he's in love with Harry is hilarious. The kiss in the Great Hall, wow! Definitely hot! If Harry didn't like Draco before that (which I doubt) he must have loved him after that xDD

LOL Snape watched them! (I think he should join them some time later xD).

Very good story! 3
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dude, if I have to go all the way to Diagon Alley to buy a box of those, I'm hopping on a plane this minute. That was such fun. Thanks for sharing.
bbbee chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*smirk* I liked this one a lot!

hugs
PotterFrost chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Lol niiiice ;)
AngelaRenea chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was just too cute! Very funny! I liked the plot twist! That was a really creative idea I don't think I've ever come across a 'daydreaming charm' fic before!
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
For abysmal lack of taste, he says.

*snickers*
ReclaimMyPlace chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
hhaa this was the funniest thing I ever read! hahah! XD So good! so hot too! :D
Mewl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Cute idea. Good story. Wonderful writing! Truly, the way you wrote one scene was amazing.
aida-m chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love you! :)) so so so much fun to read
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Poor Severus Snape...
Kozumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was the sweetest Harry/Draco fic I've ever read! So cute~! I especially liked the part where Harry told Draco what the small print said. Ah, the small print. The evil evil small print. D
Original Mysteriously Moi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I got to the point where Draco was going to use the "charm" in the great hall, and deemed it too embarassing to read. Lol, I'll work up the courage later.

Your an AWESOME writer.
Daethther chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
how cute! :D and I laughed so hard at the Great Hall mistake, LOL :D

u are fantastic writer
columcille chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very enjoyable and very sexy. You are very inventive in dreaming up various ways to address the big challenge in Harry-Draco romances: how to transform the enemies into lovers. Of course, whilst it may be the big challenge - at the same time it's obviously the essential inner logic of their surface relationship of enmity - which is why Harry-Draco stories are so perfectly and so satisfyingly compelling. Plus a great opportunity for humour (or "humor" as I find it written here...) Anyhow, I loved this one.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »