Reviews for The Small Print
aida-m chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love you! :)) so so so much fun to read
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Poor Severus Snape...
Kozumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was the sweetest Harry/Draco fic I've ever read! So cute! I especially liked the part where Harry told Draco what the small print said. Ah, the small print. The evil evil small print. D
Original Mysteriously Moi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I got to the point where Draco was going to use the "charm" in the great hall, and deemed it too embarassing to read. Lol, I'll work up the courage later.

Your an AWESOME writer.
Daethther chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
how cute! :D and I laughed so hard at the Great Hall mistake, LOL :D

u are fantastic writer
columcille chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very enjoyable and very sexy. You are very inventive in dreaming up various ways to address the big challenge in Harry-Draco romances: how to transform the enemies into lovers. Of course, whilst it may be the big challenge - at the same time it's obviously the essential inner logic of their surface relationship of enmity - which is why Harry-Draco stories are so perfectly and so satisfyingly compelling. Plus a great opportunity for humour (or "humor" as I find it written here...) Anyhow, I loved this one.
madimay chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this has to be the best drarry story i have read.
Mooniye chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my god i'm in love with your writting and your characters! I found what will make me fail my session xD I've already read 5 of your stories and I can't stop! I love how you describe Draco's mind even if I hope you also have some of those stories in Harry,s perspective!

I can't wait to reed more, you have a gift seriously!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Still great! loved every second, though I found it realllllly hard to read at the embarrassing moments XD
Kialandi chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hello! I would really like to translate this fanfic. And also "Who Shagged Harry Potter?" and "Draco's Not So Good Day".

I can't send you a private message, so that's why I'm asking you for the permission in a review.

Those fics are great. Thank you!

Caro.
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

That was very possibly the funniest thing I ever read.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this! Draco was just adorable with the denying thing he had going on and Harry was fabulous and even Snape... xDDD

It's always the small print xD

I'll bet he's very glad he bought that now :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
ehm...where could I find these Daydream Charming? I'd like to buy one..or two..hundreds.

XD

Nice story,really!
Slythindor Slash Supporter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have no words for how much I enjoy Draco's inner voice in this fic! He is just too perfect! My only complaint is that it had to end ;) Amazing job!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Im a ghost. I died of laughter at Snape: abysmal lack of taste! Haha! Wonderful again, I think I prefer after the war ones but this was highly amusing. Thankyou x
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nice job! I liked it (as I liked all your stories- you are a great writer!)!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »