Reviews for Where will you go Squall?
redmangobliss95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Some run-ons, and errors in punctuation. But besides that, I think this one-shot is meaningful and nice :)
Ms. Croft chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
...yeeaa, just ignore the other review i send XD. i guess 9pm is a bad time for me to be sending reviews XD. i didn't know this story was only a songfic until i saw it in the summary XD. sorry about that XD i actually feel rather stupid XD

BUT ANYWAYS! again, i really enjoy reading this and i hope you'll make a story that's based on it _
rallyracer1324 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
see if you can turn this into a longer story it has a good story to it
Ms. Croft chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
OMG, I LOVE THIS SO FAR! D u gotta update chapter 2! i REALLY wanna know what will happen between Squall and Rinoa _

i can tell this fanfic is going to be amazing so UPDATE SOON PLEASE! _ and i'll give u a cookie _
Freyjadour chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I don't read to many one-shots but i figured i'd give it a try and i'm glad i did. I have to say this was fairly deep in my opinion. Could be a message to anyone who has problems and is trying to deal with them, by themselves. Everyone needs a friend at some point and i think you really showed that here.

I have to say though, this was a weird style one-shot. It almost just seems like a intro to a longer multi-chapter fic. But it worked and it was nicely written. Job well done.

I look forward to seeing more from you.

-Frey
Holly Velvet chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
hey nagia, this is a nice story... only, i think rinoa's being sinister rather than being concerned... her voice seems mean than nice (maybe it's just me) :)
Estarla chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I actually really liked it! I'm generally not one for songfics, but this might have just changed my mind about them! Good job!
gabe chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hey I enjoyed this little piece. You should continue or convert it into a longer story.