Reviews for Basic Human Needs
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 9/14
This was a very nice way to end my night, thank you! ~ Amazing story!
daisysakura chapter 1 . 7/15
I'm not sure how I got to this story but I'm glad I did. Wow! Both were in character and the sexual tension was...just wow. Thanks for sharing this!
J chapter 1 . 6/15
The only flaw is that it's not longer
AngelesPG chapter 1 . 2/14
Jaja que astuto como siempre L y bueno Light tampoco se queja jaja gracias por el ones shot
memoriesofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/16
wow! absolutely amazing! you portrayed L so well! loved the story!
cookie chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
lol. this was flipping hilarious
J chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This story was amazing to read. Thank you! It can he part of the anime. Thats how in character they were. Too bad it is not.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
SO GOOD
HazelnutofFortune chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
It's kind of weird to review something from 8 years ago, but whatever.I really love this 've got the sexual tension just right.
ComputerIdiot chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Awwwww I loved it! Especially liked that ending ~
Takarah chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Ok but why is L legitimately me were I to ever entertain the notion of fucking someone.
Purple Hue chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. This was super hot. It got me imagining the entirety of each scene and boy wasn't it vivid! If L were real, I'd totally have a crush on him in all honesty. I love how this whole piece made me feel. Good job! c:
iambic-sonnet chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Oh my, L is quite a charmer isn't he? I am fond of the way you mentioned the percentages, earned me a couple of snorts and giggles until I finally cracked a fit of laughter (and squeals) when it reached a hundred. Speaking of which, I am also a hundred percent sure that this is, by far the best DN short story that I have read. Thank you for making my day.
Lorenoide2000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016