Reviews for Basic Human Needs
looloogirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Funny, in character, and just all around a good read :)
Meagan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Shit that was soo hot, I was mentally begging you to continue oh dear god. I loved it so very much!
LordOnEarth chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved how you captured the dynamic of their relationship to near perfection! L was really in character, and I appreciate that because I HATE an OOC L.
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
that was GENIUS! and so in character. God, this is so made of WIN.
Indifferently Different chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hahaha!

That was great! Wonderful characterization and witty banter. Mmm. I love it :]
bittyskitty94210 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh my gosh i just love how you write! Its amazing how you make their(l and lights) words dance so wow ... my vocabulary is not big enough to come up with a more fitting the way I must say Skeletons was spectacular. Keep up the good work may you have luck in all your efforts.
Naella chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Love it! Very nicely written and no OOC-ness at all. Sequel please? :)
cuntface69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Lol, you made L so smart in this one. High-fice for In characterness 3
InkWave chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
So cute. This story reminds me that a fanfic doesn't have to be long to be good.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I remember having read this before. My mind was blown back then; it underwent an explosive self-combustion this time.

AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

Normally, I'd leave a more meaningful review, but this time ... I have no words ...

YOU'RE A GENIUS! Yeah, that sums it all up pretty nicely. xD

Meh, I still have tons of your stories to check out [one step at a time], but I think now is a good moment to add you to my fav author's list. Cos you most certainly are!

Cheers!
sama-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
omg! i lurves it!
OpiumPoppy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow, amazing! Lol, L rattling off percentages, Light on the defensive is always funny, he's such a child :)
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
100% Kira? Lol awesome oneshot :)
Forbidden Queen chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ok, that story is top on my list of best LXLight stories.

Just great, congrats. Loved the way you portraied L and how easily he manipulated Light xD
Grinninggod chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
It's so hard to find stories where the characters' personalities are caught. And you wrote them so well! I loved this fic. _
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »