Reviews for Basic Human Needs
Myra A chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
L is way too awesome for his own good.

Seriously. I wish there was a REAL L in this world. Haha. But of course, that's my wishful thinking.

Anyways, that was a very great read.
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was fantastic. I loved it, especially the end.

Minx
Bibenka chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow this story really sent shivers through my body, the end was realy strong! I love it
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This was funny! I liked it!
MonokromeSpektrum chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Perfect. D

-hearts- love it. xD
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
does the fact that i knew Light would rather have sex with L 100% more than misa at the beginning of the whole anime make me smarter than L or just more perverted?
Taedere chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Love. This is great and very interesting. Lovely tension. I would have loved to shut up L in this manner.
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Daww. I love percentage spouting L.
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
*cheesy grin* Nicely done! You did a great job writing this! *giggles inanely* Although I do WISH you'd do a follow up lemon for this! L on top of course! *winkwink* But either way, this fic shall now be added to my favs! *beaming smile* Keep up the great work! Ja matta NE!

Yours Truly,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! _
fantasticality chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Kawaii! I gotta say, this was absolutely adorable! Haha, I laughed so hard, my gum fell out of my mouth! You are an amazing author and write fluff exceedingly well.

I love this story!

Reply if you will.

-Kana
xMotoko chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
My darling, i am not feeling very articulate at the moment, due to the hour and my general lack of sleep o_o But this story was PARTICULARLY awesome ;] i was about to leave without a review because i couldn't find anything to say but i saw your comment at the bottom and decided to give it a go.

A very cute piece, nicely written, good plot :) I like alot _

loves
Kyuu90 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
lol this was hilarious. Good job.

Though, I was expecting a lemon from the way it was going. lol

Isamu
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
*dies from LxLight withdrawl* U KEPT THE AWESOME AWAY! *cries*

BUT! Past that, lol, I adored it! So well thought out and... And so like L to be all twisty and odd *cuddles him* He should top, always *snickers* Light needs to be put in his place once in a while *giggle*

Anyhoo, totally one of my fave LxLight pairings! I can't wait for another one like this to come from you! Hopefully that'll be soon too, rofl!

-HBWD
iShallFade chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wow O.O. I'm speechless. That was really hot... lol

Very funny, too.
M i d n i t e D u s t chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Ah, that was probably one of the best LXLight oneshot I've ever read! It would be awesome if you continued but the plot would go nowhere. Unless you... Nah. Anyway I love your characterization! It was perfect how you made them completely in character. All in all, awesome fic!

Silver