Reviews for Basic Human Needs
VivaciousDysphoria chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
YAY! I love these LxLight yaoi fanfics!
neveraworsename chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Now this was a good one. I loved the way L was always calculating his chances, something I think he would do, and how the three basic human needs tie into this. It was very well written and filled with light fluff.
Meemo1415 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
My god, this is just fantastic. You got the characters so well, and it's incredibly amusing.

Really, really good.

xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*nods* I'm nowhere near as smart a L, and I could tell that Light would enjoy it with L far more than he ever would with Misa. I'm not gonna lie, this fic made me feel intelligent lol. Hooray for the logic of yaoi fangirls.
shions chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aww, that's cute! Fanfiction needs more funny stories like this! I don't support the pairing, though. Hmm. Oh well.

But I looked it up and 5% means 95%. SO what's 63%? O_O
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
LMAO XD

i love this fic! XD

L is one evil and funny bastard while Light gets manipulated and . . . turned on? lol

Anyway i truly love this fic and i really really loved the ending when L starts calculating Light's Kira percentage XD

Than you for writting this story, it's really funny
xRayne-chanx chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
What a good story! - Very clever.
Istalindir chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
XD Thanks. This is awesome. X3 The percents made me happy. ;D In fact, your writing makes me happy. :D *Goes off to read more of your fanfiction.*
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Whoa, that certainly is one of the best l/light fics i've read till now, it's great! And going for my fave list, for sure!
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That...is so totally awesome. xD
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Well you should feel honoured because I would have normally just favourited this not reviewed but your note at the bottom made me change my mind :). I enjoyed this fic very much, very intriguing, very interesting and incredibly entertaining. Love how quick witted L was... made this fic better than a lot of the others that I've read. And I still loved it even with its lack of physical contact. You also nailed the characters on the head so good job! Love your writing... Haha yes I know, a lot of compliments for quite a short fic but they aren't undeserved! Anyway great writing, it really is quite good.

~Caterina Sforza
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was very well written. :)
nichole chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hey You are so good at this! You porteay the characters emotions so well! And with the descrptions you use I can picture this in my mind!
eijuncchi chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Whoah.

Sexy. Lol.

Awesome idea, as agreeing with the person below! *aka Ashleigh*

D Keep on writing, this was genius xx
iAshleigh chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is like, so perfect. I love it!

Awesome idea :D