Reviews for Basic Human Needs
Roz-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hey, I found your story over on LJ. I have to say that I'm very impressed. It was well planned and written perfectly. I LOVE the way you write L!
jrenee07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very amusing. I like how L uses "logic" to get to Light. The end made me smile like an idiot. Great story. :)
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
“Light-kun. This is Misa we’re talking about. She would cancel the next four years of her life if it would mean five minutes of sex with you.”

...made me laugh so much and, poor Misa, it's so true. XD

The whole scenario amused me - very nicely written! :D
Aria Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Cute and funny! I 3 Raito!
crysteelia chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
wow O.O

i will go away and try to review properly when my brain has recovered from the sheer -insert adjective that means goodx10-ness of ths fic
Raven Ehtar chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was so adorable! It made me laugh more than once, closer to a dozen, I think.

It's so cute how L is just so... deadpan through his explaination. And Light's reactions were spot on.

Awesome job!
InfinitePossiblities chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i really like your story

BECAUSE

you still managed to keep L in character
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was delicious. And you stayed in character wonderfully. The chocolate sauce was a nice touch though if it were spread liberally over one or the other of them it could become scrumptious...lol _~ ~Orin
psychedelia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
interesting chat.

xD
Andaliia chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Okay since you asked so nicely I review, altough I don't understand why you want to fish them from people who don't like reviwing or just suck at English(like me)but anyway I loved this! I hardly ever read one-shost since I like longer stories, but I like your writing style so I thought that I'd read more. Now I'm totally hooked. And proud of it! *grins proudly*

There, was that good enough? (I wasn't being sarcastic or anything, it just annoys me a little when perfectly good writers(like you) go around fishing for reviews when they should have enough confidence to write with reviews they get without urging readers to reviewe at the end of the chapter or story...)

Sorry, it come out as a rant, but I'm really fed up with it. *fustrated*

Andaliia
Sambart chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very funny. I very much like this story ]
VivaciousDysphoria chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
YAY! I love these LxLight yaoi fanfics!
neveraworsename chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Now this was a good one. I loved the way L was always calculating his chances, something I think he would do, and how the three basic human needs tie into this. It was very well written and filled with light fluff.
Meemo1415 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
My god, this is just fantastic. You got the characters so well, and it's incredibly amusing.

Really, really good.

xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*nods* I'm nowhere near as smart a L, and I could tell that Light would enjoy it with L far more than he ever would with Misa. I'm not gonna lie, this fic made me feel intelligent lol. Hooray for the logic of yaoi fangirls.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »