Reviews for I am Sam
Charlizard chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
i cried in this 1 as well
Anewlin chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Very good! But so tragic... More please?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Ow. Those two seriously need hugs.
Nicely done, great use of nouns.
Keep writing!
MrsDalek chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Oh, that is so sad! I'm crying! Aw! That was beautiful! I guess Sam is as good at hiding her pain as much as the Doctor is. Beautiful story.

MrsDalek
BellsAndRoses chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Sam's point of veiw was very sad but the Doctor's was tragic. She just wants him to be her best friend again, but he Doctor thinks she hates him. Beautiful and very well written.
TheMidnightViolet chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I love the story,the love, the loss and the memory overall. I love how you mention Susan, because I've been thinking about her a lot lately. And I actually cried when I read it.
Otter Child chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Okay, that is really good! Thanks for giving me something other that my cellular biology homework to do(procrastination during college Dead Week is a beautiful thing.) This was really well characterized. I love the POV change, and you got in perfectly the fact that we think we're grown up at 18, while being far from it in reality. I remember that distinctly!

Anyway, great fic!
Laura Harkness chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
wow. i'm sitting here trying to write something useful but all i can manage is that this made me cry. it was strange, when i suddenly saw the story at the top of the list i felt some trepidation.. like 'how RC keep this up?' but you did, and more. i wasn't expecting this POV so that was a surprise. and i wasn't expecting the inky black darkness of outer space in his soul.

i loved this line:

She smiles and I can almost believe I'm her best friend.

i'm trying to say something useful, really. i adore how you brought susan into this. i've been thinking a lot about susan lately (it sometimes shows in my fic). she's so important to him, and his comparison between susan and sam is just heartbreaking.

there are so many questions here, i'm hoping that you'll answer them for us and that not all the answers will be sad ones.
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
oh-oh. this scares me. its... its not funny. its scary.

this (and the stuff after) made me gasp out loud and my eyes tear up:

He's too busy blaming himself to notice.

wow.

You do not like them.

So you say.

Try them! Try them!

And you may.

Try them and you may, I say.

(trying to make myself feel better here. its not working)