Reviews for AWOAAC Special: Digimon Data Squad! A New Mission!
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Something tells me that things are going to become even more interesting. I remember watching Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers when I was 4.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
What's the point with keep writing the AWOAAC fan fiction? Because of the time corruption involving breaking the spin-off bridge between Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, there's no interest in the story for me. The GX series takes place about 10 years post the end of the original series.
Final Destiny chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Another great chapter, I've always enjoyed your X-mas specials but to be honest, I am more interested with the Data Squad’s story right now. Maybe you should skip the X-mas special this year and keep working on this one. Give BlackGuilmon one year off from messed up plays and dim witted SkullSatamon. It's your choice, after all you are Ninetalesuk, the-Super-Awesome-Master-Of-Crossover-Fan-Fiction.

And congratulations on making through five years of your Mega Crossover. I hope you will start updating it again in 2009 sometime. Not that I can complain about the Data Squad story though. See you in a Month or so.
Charles Roberts chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Well you should do like do Both becasue I began to liking this now and the Xmas play was funny.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I have to say that I like your choice for Valmaramon's deck. Also you updated a lot sooner than I thought you would.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Woo, another well-done chapter! Well done! Wait, I just said that.

Valmarmon wants to duel now? Oy. Does anybody NOT Duel here?

Data Squad rocks. Marcus Daimon fist power to the max!
LaZella chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
YATAH! The season 5 folks are in! Can't wait till they meet up with the other main characters. What I want to see is, "Hey boss, there's a clone of me over there." "OW! That human punk just punched me in the face and sent me 50 feet." "So let's compare our Agumons." I also wonder how they will react to the season 4 kiddo's. Well can't wait to see what will happen in this story and eventually AWOAAC!
Charly chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
AN amazing chapt.! I'm so siked for da rest. Im Keenana Kristy FTW keep it up! And sumthin bout pokemon? Oh your good! PIKA PIKA!
Ri2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Very nice. Your first Data Squad fic...

I look forward to seeing more of their adventures. And Marcus punching things.
Final Destiny chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
An excelent chapter. It is great that the Data Squard are finaly getting in on the action. If you don't mind me making a sugestion, plese keep the special as short as possible. Knowing how long it takes you to write up your chapters, plus with your upcoming X-mas fic, it may take another year till we get back to the main story and I'm dying to see how Takato and Guilmon are going to stop UmbraDevimon without Shining Mode. Also, if you are planing to include the Kingdom Hearts crew at some point, then make sure you writ it into the story instead of anouth time consuming spin-off fic. On the whole I am a big fan of your work and I'm pleased you have the time and dedication to make such a massive fan fiction. I just hope it won't take the rest of your life to finish it. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to the day Marcas punches ChaosDukemon and evrey one will go "WHAT!". One more thing, make sure you stir up some rivalry between Marcas and Agumon and Tai and his Agumon. Adding to the never endding insanity of the world of adventure and collision. Long review, sorry.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Looks like a very good start. Can't wait to see more of this story.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
At least I can tell you that I'm working on a fan fiction, that's a multi-crossover story, that you are going to be surprised to see. Also, you're one of the people, who inspired me to make it. Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!

P.S.

The best way for the different characters in the reinforcement list, to get used to the Digimon, is by gaining experience through hard training. Besides, Naruto would be safety on Angel Island.
Belletiger BT chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
nice chapter.

I think you did well adding the data squad team in there,

heheh, I think keenan will have a lot of headache with falcomon teasing him.
Charles Roberts chapter 1 . 10/22/2008