Reviews for The Troubles of Rogue
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
wishing for more :)
lilly cat chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
i love what you have so far but there has to be more is rogue going to forgive remy what happens next?
reluctantpartner chapter 15 . 4/4/2010
-Faints a little- ...Dude, that was beyond epic. Like, WOW. I really, really, like, REALLY hope you update soon! That was a total cliffhanger, you know? How dare you, you tease! X3
stormsight chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You've got some grammar and spelling problems, but its nothing that finding a good beta reader to spot and help correct those problems won't fix.

For a first story, you're look like you're doing well, but I would go back and edit previous chapters for the gammar and spelling. Doing so might actually help to bring in more readers, because right now, you may be losing some over those problems.
ehanda chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
great story :) quick question, so does rogue have all of ms. marvels powers now or just the ability to fly?
roguelover321 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
i loved it if you can write more
JustAJackie chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Stil amazing, but you're still not capitalizing 'Jean.'
JustAJackie chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I like the story, but the spelling's killing me. You're using plurals wrong (Injury's, Injuries) and you're supposed to capitalize names. And when you start a sentence with someone talking, you need to capitalize it. And whenever a new person starts talking, you need to put a new paragraph. You're not supposed to have more than on person speaking in the same paragraph. Other than the grammar and spelling, I loved it!

-Curacion
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
I just recently got into X-Men, I'm no hardcore fan or anything, but I really liked this story. I hope you update soon :-)
Red Skippy chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
GAH! Next chapter son! Me wanna read!
bologna121 chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
I missed this story so much! keep the updates coming. :D
Fostersb chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
I can't wait to see what happens to Rogue and how she will tell with the knowledge that it is not Remy's child and her new powers and/or lack of powers.
hs chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
OMG amazing story keep it coming it is amazing and AMAZING!
Laceylou76 chapter 14 . 7/27/2009
So glad that he was able to find her. I've been praying for an update of this soon and I was so happy to see it was posted today! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
bologna121 chapter 14 . 7/27/2009
I want ROMY! This chapter was so so so good...and I'm totalyl happy with how it's going. take your time! (but...kinda hurry.) :D Love it!