Reviews for Puppeteer
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hm.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
will there be another chapter
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Honestly, in spite of every single awful thing Itachi has done during his life I still pity him... It's never too late to atone one's sins, but the elder Uchiha seems too proud for this... too hopless. Wonderful prequel again :)

Just for record... I MISS YOU AND YOUR UPDATES!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I can't wait to read more :)
sama-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Poor little emo-boy Itachi. It just makes you want to stop what you're doing and give him a nice hug. I doubt he's ever had one before.
Falynn chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I do like this! (oh how I fluctuate)

It's strange though, I suppose the Itachi here is the same as in canon-verse who killed for the right reasons, but a lot less pure and much more bitter (bitter enough to casually kill off Konoha nin)...

The rarely let out selfish part hmm? I love how he can sound like a petulant child in his own thoughts and yet give a perfectly sound reason to Sakura for keeping her until his death. Oh dear...he's going to die soon o.o
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Sneaky sneaky! Great job this was really good! (:
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i do indeed like it. you again portrayed itachi beautifully and sakura too
AB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wonderful in its simplicity, yet really poignantly written. Good job.
CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really liked this piece. I liked Itachi's bitterness and vindictiveness towards Sakura by refusing to let her go. Nicely portrayed.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I read them all. just perfect !
ckat chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
please do a last bridge ... I thought that if you left it like that your story would be too choppy... i really liked your short oneshots thought they are the most awesome ones ive ever seen and i mean it . update soon!
Kiyoko Suzuki chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
i love your stories, i just can't get enough of them!
Lindubee chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love how you reveal the human side of Itachi. :)
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww, Itachi :[ he's only human afterall. You just capture his thoughts so well in this one; yosh we finally get to see into Itachi's mind...and its just so *sniff sniff* sad but in a heartbreakingly beautiful way, of course.

Hopefully you can write another continuation just to smoothen the transition between this and blood limit.