Reviews for A Thief's Revenge: New Beginnings
camille chapter 4 . 14h
the best storie of ever!
brittney goad chapter 4 . 4/12
Could you would you write more please it was an awesome story for both part one and two please you re a really good story writer you should have these as a movie.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Keep going
lillyrose123 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Wow great story. What will happen now? Please don't leave us in suspense for too long
pecryjackson chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
OH COME ON! WRITE MORE WRITE MORRREE!
YamiMana chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Where is the next chapter! Not to be mean or anything.
Angeline chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Part two of my review-
I know I spelled continue wrong... anyway pretty please with a cherry on top please...UPDAAAAATEEEEE
Angeline chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Please! COUNTINUE
The Raven chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
were is the rest ? :( :( :(
Ricardobro chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
So by "justice" do you mean by like TK Bakura dying in the end of the story or something?

If so then I would feel bad for Mana and Ryou. For, they are the only two who actually feel bad about what happened to him in the past and they would no doubt be pretty saddened by his "justice"
Anevay chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
That's an awful place to leave it! PLEASE update! I'm begging you here. Atem in the hands of Bakura? Not good! Please update! You've got dying readers here!
Midna Azusa chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
This story is amazing! Really, you should update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Animegirl9894 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I loved the first one and I love this one please oh please don't end this story with a cliffhanger like that! Update soon!
Taiora Freak chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
AWSOME!

This is so the best Atem/Mana fic I have ever read! It was so incredible well written! You are an incredible amazing author!Really, really amazing story!

I don't know what to say, I'm practically speechless!

I love it so freakishly much, it's just so wonderful and unbelievable good. The feelings were so well described!

You keep the characters just as I see them in the anime and I can see this as a deeper longer episode/movie. Fantastic!

Keep up the good work and even though it's been a while since you updated last, please update again and again because I can't wait to read the rest! What will happen to Mana and Atem and will he be there for her when she needs him the most!

Please don't keep me on suspense any longer! I can't wait!

So for crying out loud PLEASE CONTINUE!

Sorry for the freakishly long review and the hyper sentences, I'm just excited to read such a great and heart pounding story!

One last word; AMAZING!
Aspen Jay chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
oh i love this story! please please please please write more chapteres!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »