Reviews for Rule Number 12
serena23 chapter 1 . 2/4
I hope you consider doing a sequel!
siddigfan chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Love this story! I want more but I see you've been done with it for a long long time. You're a very good writer and plot maker and I'm going to look for more of your stuff! :-)
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Great story! Love it. Please write a sequel. After all, you said it. Rules were made to be broken. Please?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Like the fic, and love the ending. I agree with Tony, " Rules are made to be broken."
Nebelkind chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Nice story!
Din7 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
love it want a sequal
nogoalielikeme chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
please, please please do a sequel! I loved this story (and your others) and I can't wait to read more. Please if you don't feel up to a sequel continue writing NCIS stories!
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
It's so cute. I love it. Are you going to write a sequel by any chance?
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
What an awesome AU! I really enjoyed this.
Aurilia chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
So...this is an AU? I mean, Tony predates both Kate and McGee on team Gibbs - hell, Tony's been with Gibbs longer than any other agent, even managing to beat out Stan Burley's record-setting five years by the end of season three... But, enough with the nit-picking - I can deal with it being AU (though this makes me wonder how McGee came to be on the team considering the fact that on the show his addition had quite a bit to do with how much he helped Tony).
The Artistic Fool chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
Fabulous fun! Totally in the spirit of NCIS, and I love the last line. I do wish that there was more than one kiss(quickly halted) but otherwise great!
SchroedingersKat chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Great fic! I would love to see a follow-up to this sometime, about how Tony fits in at NCIS and if he manages to shatter rule 12 with Gibbs!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
cool i love this story, i love that you went this way with how Tony joined NCIS :D thanks for the great story :D
lilsis15 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I loved the story! have you thought about writwing a sequel?
destiny's time chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
great story. I love the way you've developed Tony's character and the interaction between Gibbs & Dinozzo is amazing. You have to write a sequel!