Reviews for Rule Number 12
siddigfan chapter 8 . 8/23
Love this story! I want more but I see you've been done with it for a long long time. You're a very good writer and plot maker and I'm going to look for more of your stuff! :-)
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Great story! Love it. Please write a sequel. After all, you said it. Rules were made to be broken. Please?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Like the fic, and love the ending. I agree with Tony, " Rules are made to be broken."
Nebelkind chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Nice story!
Din7 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
love it want a sequal
nogoalielikeme chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
please, please please do a sequel! I loved this story (and your others) and I can't wait to read more. Please if you don't feel up to a sequel continue writing NCIS stories!
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
It's so cute. I love it. Are you going to write a sequel by any chance?
wild wolf free17 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
What an awesome AU! I really enjoyed this.
Aurilia chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
So...this is an AU? I mean, Tony predates both Kate and McGee on team Gibbs - hell, Tony's been with Gibbs longer than any other agent, even managing to beat out Stan Burley's record-setting five years by the end of season three... But, enough with the nit-picking - I can deal with it being AU (though this makes me wonder how McGee came to be on the team considering the fact that on the show his addition had quite a bit to do with how much he helped Tony).
The Artistic Fool chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
Fabulous fun! Totally in the spirit of NCIS, and I love the last line. I do wish that there was more than one kiss(quickly halted) but otherwise great!
SchroedingersKat chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Great fic! I would love to see a follow-up to this sometime, about how Tony fits in at NCIS and if he manages to shatter rule 12 with Gibbs!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
cool i love this story, i love that you went this way with how Tony joined NCIS :D thanks for the great story :D
lilsis15 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I loved the story! have you thought about writwing a sequel?
destiny's time chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
great story. I love the way you've developed Tony's character and the interaction between Gibbs & Dinozzo is amazing. You have to write a sequel!
thanatogratus chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
I loved this story! Tony had such a great voice. I especially enjoyed the part with Courtland, when he was talking about their clothing and he said the teal of his tie really brought out his eyes. It was hilarious, and sounded just like him. Really great ending too. I'd definitely read a sequel. : )