Reviews for A Week Without Ziva
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Tony can be a dick at times.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I liked this a lot. It was nice seeing things from McGee's perspective, for a change. Plus, they both felt in character. Nice job!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
well done! ::hugs Tony & Tim::
anatolealice chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Love it :-) I think I read it ages ago but never reviewed.

These lines in particular made me laugh out loud:

"“Okay. I've just about had enough, Tony. One more word and I swear I might do something I'm going to regret.”

“Uh oh. I hope it's not a strongly worded letter of complaint to the director. I'm literally shaking in my boots.”"

So Tony & Tim :-)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i LOVE it. i was hoping they'd do the episode after nine lives with ziva gone and tony beign curious and annoying cause i would have LOVED to see that! :) but now you wrote it hehe. great owrk.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Amazing job!I love this story just like the others of yours!You're very talented!

iamscully chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
aww...this was cute. poor mcgee! i bet that was Hell Week for him for real when ziva was buffer for tony! says a lot about how tony really likes mcgee though, that he'd go to his apt when he was drunk and down...and the little yellow sticky note at the end with just the simple message was perfect.

really well done! do write more ncis please!
Candygal chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Hey this fic was a really great read. I loved the Tim/Tony moments and the end was sweet. Great job and keep it up!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A great story. Very funny.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I really, really liked it.

so very in character too, it seemed.

Loved everything from Tim's POV.
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aww i loved this. Poor Tony. And McGee lol. Good job!
Frogster chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw, that was great! Loved the line "I am not jealous, McGrumpy. Just curious. Don't you want to know who would be able to melt the heart of ice that beats inside of our little assassin's chest?” Classic! If you'll let me, I'd like to copy and paste that onto my profile as an awesome quote...I'd give you credit, of course. Thanks! :D
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
You should make it longer, like with actual Tiva in it!

But, yeah, that's how I felt about Nine Lives too!
SuzyH82 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. You gotta love McGee!