Reviews for Knox
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Eh bella is a huge bitch
Bella Donna101 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
I hope you get your mojo back for this story because it really is good.
mightymouse1900 chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
A Knox.,

I know you said that you hit a wall with this story and were not going to finish it. For some reason, I've been thinking about it a lot in the past few days. It is one of my favorites. You are a very talented writer. When you write do you see the end in mind before you start? If yes, where did you believe this story would go?

I hope you are still writing.

Mighty Mouse
Molly Dooker chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Every chapter has me completely enraptured.
El chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
I hope you plan on continuing the story!
Vividly'xD chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Woah! This fanficc DEFINITELY deserves waaay more reviews than what you have now. I was.. am.. Utterly captivated! Loove the plot. And GO BELLLAAAA. ;) I like the whole "scorned women out for revenge". I cant convey how much I liked this, and how much I desperately want you to continue! I am definitely looking forward to the next update. On Favorites List.

Just, wow. Amazing. So well written.
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Loved this, if possible, please update soon! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Oh, I don't like Darla, I do not like her one friggin bit! .. lol

I'm LOVING this story though! ;o)
blackswaninlust chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I just found this story and I love it. Hope you are planning on updating because its good!
ThouArtLove chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Please update this story!
guccisassy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OMG! This is so good! Original! I'm so reluctant to continue reading with the last update almost a year and three months ago. :o( What's up? Can we have the old version you spoke of?
goobergabby chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
FleurdeLysff chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
OMGsh! Whatever you do, please do not let it be 6 months, or worse, a year, before you update! How about 6 weeks max? That would be awesome. I love the roller coaster of emotions in this story and am anxious to see what happens next.
FleurdeLysff chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I don't think she should've told me that she still loves him. I think she should've played the anger and careless card quite a while longer, make him angry, jealous, enraged and just do whatever she wanted. Seriously, he's got no rights... I would've dated and flaunt him in front of Edward just to spite him. Gosh! Maybe I should just write a story about revenge myself. LOL!
FleurdeLysff chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
If I were Bella, I would've found a really good looking guy and dry hump him for Edward to witness. I would've taken the guys' hands and placed them all over me. Edward can read his thoughts himself.