Reviews for Leo
Kar-Kar93 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Such a great second installment :) I'm really glad you wrote this! It was brilliant!
Karlene
Sonata Ann chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Omg, I looved it. It was so well written, Draco responded the way he would've, his personality truly passing over from the prequel, and the ending was wonderful! I loved it 3
anne chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Not bad...though you rushed some parts a bit, like the reunion with her old friends and of course the ending... I also don't find it plausible that Hermione didn't find out what happened to Draco from her friends...
All in all your writing style is good, but I find the plot a bit rushed and with some very big gaps.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great ending! I really enjoyed and was glad for some closure!
immangel chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww:') Are you planning to continue it?
SaffronDaise chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
that was very cute, and quite a satisfying end to the story.
YWotW chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Reads the original story, then the author says that she favourited the stories written as companion stories. Opens this story first (because it is the shortest), and finds that it compliments the original perfectly, while adding the happy Dramione ending I always look for. Congratulates author on doing a really good job, and encourages them to keep writing.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wonderful sequel. Nicely done.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aw that's so cute! i missed u dear draco! and aww i loved the moment between draco and hermione, it was definitely sweet adorable and made me feel a happy loving feeling 3
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awww Leo 3 :D
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was incredibly sweet.
yay chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I don't think Hermione would be that submissive.
mekom chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awww..that story was really cute. I am glad that you wrote this sequel. I wanted a happy ending. :)
Miravisu chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I agree, things happened so fast, but still, a lovely conclusion!
Crissytje chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I know its hard to write a sequel to another one' story and you did a good job:) although Malfoy was a bit OOC and the ending was rushed, I'm glad they ended up together