Reviews for Thoughts and Speculations
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Are you going to update this with current manga chapters?
Rune Dela Vega chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I read a story that, I think, you would like. I think it's called, "The Handseal master" or something to that effect.
RogerDering chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
I'm having fun reading your stories but about Fire-types sucking at water jutsus, keep in mind that Itachi is very proficient in both. (then this is bleeding Itachi we are talking about).
andy has an idea chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
I was reading your thoughts on the Mangekyou Sharingan and I too was befuddled when I first saw Sasuke's. The 'star' pattern reminded me of the Star of David, the Hebrew symbol, on the Isreali flag. If you have ever seen the movie "Beer Fest", at the end of the movie, a jewish character has the Star of David appear in his eye and one of the other characters refers to it as the 'jew eye' of the 'eye of the jew'. Since i first saw Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan, I have affectionately refered to it as the 'jew eye'. Just thought it was funny
6pathsofpein chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Yo! Again! I didn't get a reply to my PM yet, but oh well. Great update, but, I had an issue with your ideas in one of the paragraphs. Specifically the one where you say you don't think that everyone would have a unique mangekyo. Psshh. That theory is disproved at every turn by the fact that every mangekyo thus far looks different. Even if the number of possible combinations of the cosmetic facet of the mangekyo is finite, it is more then enough to supply different looking mangekyo's for years to come, perhaps 'till the end of the world (canon! world, at least). And yes, this is rehashed and not up to your usual standards, at least in my snobbish opinion. Sorry for bein' an ass. Can't help it.

AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow. You're amazing to have figured all of that out. This was actually very interesting to read, and I plan on reading more. :D
6pathsofpein chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Yo big paja! I reviewed for chapter five of your Thoughts and Speculations. This has to do with chapter five, which might be confusing because I'm reviewing for ch.4. Apparently the site only allows 1 review per chapter per member. Disappointing, but what can I do? This regards your doubt of the Yahiko Pain having Suiton abilities. He controls the Rain in Ame, doesn't he? That speaks 'water' to me like nothin' else, so there. Also, that would mean the Yahiko Pain would have all of the elements (katon, suiton, fuuton, raiton, doton, and yin&yang) meaning the Yahiko body is WAY more powerful then the others. Later,

6pathsofpein chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Ok, I think most of the information on this page, while accurate and explainable, could be divined by pretty much anyone if they put enough thought into it. Oh, and I have an extra theory, and as you said, until it is revealed, is just speculation, but I cannot help myself. I think, shortly after the Rinnegan is awakened, one gets an uncontrollable dose of multiple personality disorder. This is only rectified through "placing" these personalities (there are six, obviously) into dead bodies. This would be inaccurate if it weren't for the fact that we have not seen Pain in a non-combat/R&R type situation. I think that, in combat, and around others, the other personalities, with the help of the piercings, would be suppressed. I hardly believe the theory myself, as it is barely plausible, but one can hope, right?
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I know you don't want useless reviews, so I'm sorry for this, but I actually couldn't restrain myself.

That image of Orochimaru figuring out how many potential jutsus there are to learn... hilarious.

Oh, and my brother and I both learnt the hand seals that Kakashi uses to perform "chidori". If that isn't a little obsessive, I don't know what is. (even so, next step, water dragon jutsu! Or not...) :)
crayontesla chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Okay, this is going to be short, I hope. I would like to point out that we are in the Naruto universe and as you have stated before there is a balance in all things and though the rinnegan is a very good doujutsu there is always a balance and that can probably be found in the fact that it doesn't pass down pure (I am guessing here) or in the fact that it is really just a jack of of all trades master of none. So I still to a certain extent believe that he needs madera. Yes is an all out battle pain would win... I think. In the long wrong he can do just a little of all kekei genkai. Like the whole projectile thing is like that bone guy. You know the bone guy from the sasuke retrieval arc (and yes I don't remember his name he could remove his bones that was disgusting) I realize that it sounds great and all but the sheer amount of time to get anywhere even if his parts are like kage bunshins in their ability to share experience. It would take lifetimes to master them all. More then he has. This also leads me to believe that the actual body is weak. Since he focuses more on the abilities with the bodies he sends out. But I am running on sheer bs and you could probably ignore this. I guess my main point is there has to be balance somewhere. The question is more where is the balance and is Konoha and naruto going to find it in time. By the way for all my horrible nit picky this was a great chapter. As always you did a great job.
megasean3000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I've got a good topic :D How about NaruSaku over SasuSaku and Naruhina :D
crayontesla chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
enjoy this series it is fun to read... yes I am that big of a geek, but something bothered me in this one. Isn't wind stronger then lightning. I could have been reading it wrong but hey I am not exactly an expert.