Reviews for Kei Sagara Versus the Beast
ekaeka chapter 1 . 3/2
After several tries of searching for fics involving my fave pair AkuDan, I've finally found your page. :)
I like your fics! There are not so many AkuDan fics here but yours are great! :) Hope to read some new fics about them again..
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
It's so adorable, and features one of my favourite pairings :) I really like Kei, he's hilarious. It was interesting to read everything from his point of view.
luvsanime chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OMG, that, that, that was soooooo good!
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Sweet
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is amazingly sweet for the two of them, made more so 'cause they're both so in character. I can see this happening like it belongs in the series, and the reactions to their relationship is definitely something like this, too.
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
wow. fantastic! wonderful. I want more! and thanks for sharing this awesome story!
yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is precious, and it made me laugh :) One of the best Akutsu/Dan stories I've ever read. Thanks for writing it!

-GR
Sear chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This was just the sweetest and best and I loved it!

It was just what I wanted from his ship. Your Dan was awesome, still as bubbly and cute as ever but with a backbone!

And that line you used in your summary absolutely owned. So much love!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is great! It feels a lot like a continuation/sequel to Little Changes, so that made it even better! Funnily enough, now I have this feeling that Dan is more of a pervert in their relationship than Akutsu..._...XD
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Gosh i seriously love this pairing. Thank you for writing yet another great AkutsuxTaichi story!
scorch66 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
'If Kei had watched that part, he would’ve known, right then, that he needn’t worry about Dan – ever.' - I usually think of Akutsu as being the lucky one of the two for finding someone like Dan, but this made me realize that Dan is as equally fortunate. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Kei-kun is a great senpai! X3

the cuteness of Dan make me feel touched. . . How damn cute!

more AkuDan, please! XD

Hey, but would you mind to make Ryoma x Taichi? They're looked so. . . . Adorable! *squeal* XD

nice job! *thumbs up*