Reviews for Little Changes
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
YEAH! That was a feel-good fix if I've ever read one. I loved it!
charapa chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
It's so sweet...definitely my favourite pairing. I love how Jin's so sweet to Taichi.
dragonfly92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is so sweet. I really love this pairing and I love your writing and that you chose the perspective of Jin's mom was very interesting to read.
I already read another fanfiction to this pairing from you, "Home" and that one was as fantastic!
I am gonna read you other works, too. :D

Keep up the good work!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww, that was definitely sweet and fluffy! Love it! :) Maybe next time you can make a oneshot of how the dinner ar Taichi's went? :D Or just a oneshot to show what Taichi's parents think of his 'relationship' with Jin. ;)
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
My heart is clenching! This is so sweet! I love getting to see their relationship blossom through the eyes of someone else! Oh my gosh, i want to read it again!
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
iloveitiloveitiloveit its soooo CUTE!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
It is said hands down that this couple is so cute! Hahaha! Yuuki is so amusing, love how you portrayed her! 。
Sarakitteh chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow, this was just so sweet, I could not stop going 'aww!' every time Jin and Taichi had a fluffy moment (which was like almost every other sentence)! x3
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
OMG! so good... very good you capture the way I envision that pair in my head... good story telling devices too...
Kenouki chapter 1 . 1/11/2011

I love the little changes that Jin slowly shows... ~_~ so tender!

Taichi is a good friend and boyfriend _

Great story!

P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh I loved it :) very well done :)
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Throughout this whole thing, I alternatively 'aw'ed at the interactions between Akutsu and Dan and felt slightly disappointed in the way Akutsu still treated his mom. The last line, though, made everything so much better! Very cute, and the different activities these do take part makes me all warm and tingly.
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
ow, how cute! thanks for sharing!