Reviews for The Unforgettable Promise
teamkyubi13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
good stoey i wished you;d continue it
KatonKageNaruto chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
i rly hope u continue this, u gotta! plz add naru bashing or something, or just make keitaaro natsuko's alrdy
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
where does he land his parents the dorm or motokos family home
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
hey what wrong is this all of the story i want to what happens next who win keitaro! please please update this story!
GiMan chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha He He He He He Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho
few typos. loved the story. do another one want to laugh harder this time. send him into the gods area or bring them down to him just because he is immortal
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
please another chapter
Jihi chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hey, i've been waiting 2 years for you to update but you haven't, are you going to or have you given up. And if so drop me a line we have something to discuss.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
LMA! This story is absolutely hilarious! Though the second chapter was kind of difficult to read for me.
Seta chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
O.o;' erm this...was um interesting. LMFAO absolutly funny as hell! keep it up!
PinkBeads chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
This is funny and all but my Kei-kun is definetly not a REAL pervert! He just happens to be in the wrong places at the wrong times is all.

Also, I noticed you haven't updated this in over a year! WHY? Plz update soon.
DarkerRyu chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
these were really good hope u write more soon
Jace chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
This is really good. Bu the way, if Su masters all of the techniques and figures out the sicret to Keitaro invincibility, she probably be the next ruler of her country.
Jace chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
Zero Ikari chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Okay good idea for story but.. First of all you are basically obsessed with the word facefaulted or nosebleed. Second of all how can you call us hentais when your the one thinking up all those lets just say revealing and mature scenes. And jeez by God would you try to be a little less corny? All in all pretty good story. And just to piss off some of the chars.. Make it a Shinobi/Keitaro fic just to embarass the "women" that they loss to a adorable little teenager! )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
MORE, MORE! I WANT MORE! Muhahahahaha! Keep up the Great Work! Hope you can finish the rest of the chapters soon. _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »