Reviews for Fire
Nixie Grey chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
OH WOW! I too am hooked on this series and this just made my entire day :) I plan on submitting my own fanfiction that I made up. But wow, the way you wrote so eloquently made me blush all over just reading this! GREAT!
Little Red chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was amazing! I loved it.

It was so full of rich imagery and I feel like you captured Jace's inner monologue really well. Man, I love that guy.

Great job, keep writing!
Stewart chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love everything you write! I'm not going to rush you into writing anything else because I know that coming up with emotions like THAT for these characters MUST take time. Thanks !
gaspily chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow that was absolutely amazing!
April chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Absolutely beautiful! I hope there is more to come. Wonderfully written, you really should continue :)
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aww this was a heart-wrenching one-shot! So beautifully written, it was like I was wrapped up in a spell too. :) Just amazing, jaw-dropping stuff. Thank you for sharing!
m9organ chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I loved this one shot! It was, I felt, a great insight to the "battle" that Clary and Jace had to constantly face.
BellaBaby2813 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
the John Meyer song is amazing! along with this fic!
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great story! Are you going to continue it?
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow!
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I've read your three-shot and now this, and I love your writing style. However, while I liked all four I've read, I like this story a lot because it doesn't quite deal with all the lust that your three-shot does. I like how this one's a little more emotional with Simon and everything. I really do like your portrayal of Jace, too.

willowgrace
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
great story.f
Rupiah chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
oh! i lurv it!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
OMG! that was just as good as the other story of yours! I loved it but please you have to go on with these stories!
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
that was absolutely haunting. in a very good way.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »