Reviews for Impossible Things
amy chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
too bad about good ol charlie boy...now peter has to competition...right?
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Nicely done. The obvious pairing is Peter/Olivia and I've no problem with that as long as it doesn't interfere with the overall theme of the show. However Charlie/Olivia fascinates me; they're friends as well as colleagues with the possibility of more. Of course Charlie is a stickler for the no fraternizing rule that made Olivia keep her relationship with John a secret. There's possibilites for Charlie as he agonizes over risking not only his heart but his professional relationship with Olivia if he decides to try and move things forward.
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice. I like this. It's short and simple, but really says a lot. I agree with you 100% that either Olivia/Charlie or Olivia/Peter are equally possible, and there's definite potential for both. Ultimately I think that Olivia/Peter is the route they'll likely go, but I'm all for some Olivia/Charlie loving in the mean time, even if it's just one-sided (Charlie
fanofbones chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I've picked up on the way Charlie looks at her too...I'm still undecided, not about her and him together...I'm Peter all the way...but something 'about' the way he watches her...I keep waiting to find out if...just maybe...he knew about John's secrets too...

sometimes the way Peter looks at her...swoon...

thanks for this...loved it..

fab
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I agree, I think that Charlie is a great character and that he has a thing for Olivia. I can see a greater potential for something to happen with Peter because of what is shown, and because Peter has the advantage of 'opposites attract'. Charlie is too alike John, only in that he's an agent too. I don't think he'd ever hurt her the way that John did. I think I'll stop rambling now and say that I liked the depth of this story!
DOC3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I'm so in love with the fact you're writing Fringe fiction :)

I see both pairings as well, although I feel like Charlie's feelings are destined to be unrequited. And she and Peter have a long way to go - I wouldn't even call it UST yet. But there's a glimmer of something there for both. You're dead-on with Charlie though - love this.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I think you need to pop into the heads of Liv and Peter, and/or Liv and Charlie more often. Because this is absolutly LOVE-incarnate. Seriously. Need more Fringe from you.

Charlie is always fun to watch around Olivia, isn't he? Most definitely love 'triangle' possibilities there.

Bravo!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I do like Charlie, and I wouldn't mind if she did begin to see him as a man. Are we sure he's not already happily married though?
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Omg! I so think Charlie likes her to! Cause when she asks him why he never said anything about her and John, he said because she was happy! Though that could be just being a really good friend, but I'm gonna wait and see if they develop it into something more!

]
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I love you.

I'd like you to humor me by letting me tell you a story about myself. I don't think I'm the type of person that squees over every fic I read...but I really liked this ficlet!

Fringe being a new category/show, I knew not to expect much variety when looking at stories. *points at all the Oliveters or whatev*. (and not necessarily only variety with ships, but just variety in focus. and it seems the focus of most stories here so far is on a contrived Olivia/Peter relationship.)

Charlie is one of my fave characters so far, along with Walter. I think the supporting cast is brilliant. I don't care for Peter, but that's not important. I definitely think that Charlie has feelings for Olivia too! I got that vibe. If you care, you can look at the first post in the Fringe forum I made, (where I am at least slightly coherent and not in a rambling fit like I am right now) where I kinda detail my thoughts on his psyche.

Oh, back to me. I came onto this site accepting of everything, but now I'm a bit more discerning...not harsh flaming discerning, but just more specific standards. But this story is absolutely delightful...possibly because it hints at something I totally agree with, but also for its conciseness and excellent choice of words/phrases with multiple meanings. :) I'm a fan. I added it to my faves, which isn't to say it's a great honor or anything, not with my 40 stories on it, but it's a small token of my appreciation. :D

I think that's about all I have to say right now, and sorry if the sentences are spliced...my review window is doing weird things such as scrolling back to the top everytime I type a letter. Please drop by the forum if you're into that stuff, I'd love to hear more of your opinions!
addtcdtobones chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
oh lerdo...i so agree with you...and was thinking the same thing myself...liking charlie bunches...cant wait for more drabbles...
JT4Life chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
nice fic! short, but sweet. I know what you mean about Charlie, I think there's a little something there... personally, I like Olivia/Peter, but I'm interested to see how Olivia/Charlie might play out. :)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i dont think that charlie could get olivia. but i culd see how you could get it
Bee03 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw...I definitely agree that there's some unrequited love going on with Charlie and Olivia - but then there's the obvious attraction between Liv and Peter...Anywho - I loved this. It was adorable. :)

Bee

P.S. You're welcome...RE: the Thank you. :)
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 10/22/2008