Reviews for Similar Rebellions
Huntress09 chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
A wery different story, in a good way.

I've never herd of the firs one and never seen the Incredibles but i liked the Sweeny todd one,it was a little confusing but that was the point right?

The Harlee Quin one was Sweet.

Kepp wrighting :)
bob rijke chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
i liked your storys you going too write more is yes plz do its vary goodif sometimes a bit short
blurrybrains and Freddy chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Ah, more Batman I see... You've completely awakened Freddy's obsession, so now I'm stuck with a bouncing chainsaw in a batman suit. (And, as the great friend I am - and because it's your fault he's like this now - I'm coming your way to hide behind your aquarium glass for a while. I'll bring chocolate and we can have a sleepover!)

Oh and by the way; nice story!

x. Blurry
damsel-in-stress chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Interesting insight into her mind. Nasty but well written.

Thanks for sharing.

Damsel
Ying-Fa-dono chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Oh! Bery bery interesing! Me like. It's cool to see the transaction between Harleen and Harley. This is still good! I'll read more. Oh, I really miss your reviews! It makes me sad that you don't read my stuff anymore!
Ying-Fa-dono chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Um . . . okay. I haven't seen the movie, but I know about the plot. As Mrs. Lovette herself once said "Poor thing, poor thing." Yikes. I have the soundtrack though. JOHNNY DEPP SINGING!(huge fangirl squee!) not bad, Kore. Keep up the good work.
Ying-Fa-dono chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Hm, this is interesting. Sorry, I never saw the Rocketeer either. Sowwy! But I liked this. I always wondered what happened to that lady. But, um, not-quite-dead? Um, he kinda fell into a jet turby. A jet that exploded three seconds later, I might add. Still, this is good!
blurrybrains and Freddy chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Nice! I love the way you set up this story, and your idea for the Lucy/Lovett pairing was absolutely great! Though you did make a few typo's... Then's that should be than's and alike.
Shedemei chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I like this, but I must admit I was confused at where the sentences that were supposedly not true were indeed true. I think what you tried to do with those sentences was clever, and maybe it's my fault I'm a bit lost, but there are some places in the story I'm not sure what happened.
damsel-in-stress chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Wow that was amazing. It confused me at first.. Lucy likes this.. Lucy doesn't like this.. but i was still enthralled from the start and it was completely sold to me by about half way through. The end is nasty..

"Lucy likes to tell lies.

She didn’t like them at all."

Deep and shudderworthy..