Reviews for Average Everyday Superhero
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Darn, I'm kinda disspointed that this story stopped at this point! I was really starting to get into it. I never watched VM but just from reading how you have been writing her the character totally grew on me. Plus one can never ever get enough Faith. Is it possible to get enough Faith? It's not, one of those universal laws. This is like a fun light detective-mystery story that I was having a great time with. Though vampires showing up at the end was kind of a twist.. for me anyway. You should think about finishing this :). I also think Veronica and Faith would be cute cute cute together ). Great stuff, glad to have read it
lon3lynation chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
No idea if you remember me or not. It's been quite awhile since I've reviewed anything BTVS-related. I've gotten myself sucked into another fandom but every once awhile I'll think back to a few fics that I miss reading and wonder if it'll ever be continued. This is one of those fics. Sometimes I can't believe there's only 6 chapters because of how much I fell in love with this fic and how much I still wish it would continue. I honestly have no clue if this will ever be updated or not but I just wanted to let you know that this was a really wonderful and interesting story. It'd be a shame for it to never be fully told but nonetheless I'm happy that we had the chance to read the bits we've gotten from you.
The Lieutenant Sarcasm chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Would it be pathetic if I begged you to continue this? Cause I will, I will beg you on my hands and knees, dignity be damned. It's too damn good to let die. So please update, pretty, pretty, pretty please :)
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Howdy!

I forgot to login, STILL not used to this new anal-retentive system.

Anywho, the review right 'fore this one is mine. Also wanted to offer to help bounce ideas for this one. Let me know if yay or nay.

Oh, and we agree. Faith and Veronica are a good match...as is Faith and Vegas (to reference another story from ya). Both were intuitive leaps of genius!

The Cracker!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Howdy!

Hoping you get back to this one. Loved the cliffhanger, enjoying it, but fingers are startin' ta hurt (hint, hint).
Hope life hasn't gotten in the way or nothin' and everything's good. Maybe that's what's holdin' things up...if that's the case, enjoy!

Hope the muse and some free time find ya this summer. Maybe? Please...I'll send bribes...

The Cracker!
jeremy19 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
I really like this fic because it is something different. I really like how you have captured both Faith and Veronica. I really hope that you decide to finish this one because I would like to see how everything shakes out in the end.
chaosrin chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Interesting with magic and Fitzpatricks involve.

Please update more often i would love to see buffy's reaction to Faith's future girlfriend which all gonna be far off in the future.
No Make Girl chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
This setup has really perked my interest! I like it especially because Faith is brighter, less tense (without Buffy, I guess). Hope you continue the story!
Jamith chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Gah! Cliffhanger? There must be more soon.
The Lieutenant Sarcasm chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Another great chapter! You've done an amazing job slowly developing their relationship. Faith's willingness to talk about Buffy, a sensitive issue for her, shows the dedication she's putting into the newly formed friendship. I can't wait to see Veronicas reaction when she finds out what Faith really is. Great job! Update soon :)
Ltlconf chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Howdy,

Love this story and the complex relationship between Faith and Veronca. Especially get a grin over the verbal sparring between Faith and Veronica as well as Veronica's use of her cunning, observation skills, and sheer personality in handling someone as formdible as Faith, no slouch herslef in these departments. Best of all you have a relationship of equal (each in their own way) developing naturally and over time as respect and knowledge of each grows in the other. I hate it when relationships are rushed in many fanfics. Sure its often a matter of getting the story in a limite dpage count, but its still good to see when it happens. Keep up the excellent storytelling and take the time you need to do it right.
Divine Fighter chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Your Story is like the best ever! Faith and Veronica are to cute together, they make me laugh. Very Cool Story!
Adrianna chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Ok this just made my day. You finally updated the story. I was starting to lose hope. Thank you. Please keep the updates coming (maybe even a little bit quicker this time).
Morgan chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I am totally loving this. Please update again soon.
Alex chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Yay an update! I love this story, pretty good chapter. Can't wait for more, which is gonna be soon I hope.