Reviews for Obsession
loveinthemadness chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story so far! You've kept their characters believable and built up quite a bit of sexual tension... I see it's been a few years since you've posted anything, please at least finish this story. I know I'm not the only one that's is looking forward to a new chapter :)
Lady Knight of VT chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Well, count another number on your bandwagon. I'm certainly waiting for the next chapter lol. You've got a good flair for keeping us readers wanting more. Nice cliffie you've got there at the end, too. Can't wait for the next chappie!

Sincerely,

LadyKnight
cullen's pet chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
I see that this story hasn't been updated in a long time. Are you going to continue it? I really hope you do, it is very good.
scarlet witch extreme chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
lovely and interesting story, very good and I loven how believeable you characters are, keep up the good work and update soon
Bullet2tm chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
hey,

Great chapter, please update soon.
lilred-07 chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
very interesting story so far! i like all the sexual tension! lol i hope u update soon!
yankeerose chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
I think Draco is more into Hermoine than she is of him...I like a desperate, dark hearted Draco myself.
margaritama chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
I don't think either are head over heels, yet. Nor should they be at this point. It's still a game to Draco and Hermione is still in denial that Draco could actually want her (physically at least).

Well, done.
Draconyx chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Wow! Fast update.

I like this chapter.

I wish Hermione does not resist Draco for too long.

I'm waiting for the remantic past and hope it will be soon.

Anyway, please keep on with the story.

I want to know what you have in store.
PinkSlytherin chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
glad they are spending time together!
Lani chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
In Dreams chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Ah, I love it! I love Draco's character, and how Hermione's reacting and the whole plotline... and written a million times better than most fanfics. I do hope you write more soon!
nesbab chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
hey great chapter...hope to c yr work soon
Draconyx chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Very interesting.

I kind of like a confident Draco.

Keep on Updating.
yankeerose chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Its true that when we try on "the dress" we get an almost a magical feeling. I can't wait to read about the ball.