Reviews for Sinful Nature
OpalMagnus chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I write this with a fan on my face and an ice pack to my collarbone. Jeez Louise! That was the steamiest writing I've ever read. Once again, I commend your use of words to set the mood.

I don't even know what to comment on anymore. You've just done nothing but impress me these last few chaptes so thoroughly that this may be my new favorite fanfic. Seriously, I'll be recommending this to a lot of friends.
OpalMagnus chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Again, this writing is incredible. Every feeling in your story really shines through in your writing. I actually felt the stress, the anger, the hurt. When Kaiba's heart sank, mine did too. That is what qualifies as amazing writing.

I forgot to say in my last comment that I really love the concept of your story. I think it not only helps it all flow together, but it also gives each chapter a distinct idea to focus on.

Overall, great job! Can't wait to read more!

Keep writing,
Lindsey
OpalMagnus chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I mean have of the intrigue alone came from your wording. I felt as if the writing was enticing me.

Normally, I take issue with fanfiction in which Kaiba acts so suddenly, but I could also envision him having this intense, uncontrollable desire. It was mostly the way in which you wrote him and his thoughts that made it believable. I especially love how Anzu wasn't written as an air-head. You actual captured her sassy attitude and that alone I appreciate.

Overall, I am so glad I stumbled upon this and I cannot even wait to read further.

A Fellow Writer,
Lindsey
EclipseLove chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
PERFECT! I WAS EXPECTING THIS CHAPTER TO BE OF FIGHTS OR GOD KNOWS WHAT... BETWEEN SETO AND ANZU!
BUT IT WAS BETTER THE WAY YOU'VE PUT IT!
YOU PORTRAY SETO AS IT'S EXPECTED TO BE, TOWARDS THE PEOPLE HE LOVES THE MOST! LOVE IT!
DM-sama chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
"Wanting to murder everyone present in the room" HA! We all love you Anzu. X3

What are you talking about, OOC? I don't care how mean he can be, any self-respecting male would be over-joyed to have a daughter. If he had a child in the anime you'd better be damned certain that he would react like that. If he didn't you would know that someone at the studio needs a Death Note entry. *Scoffs*

Well, anyway I throughly enjoyed your story. I hope you have some others similar to it. It seems like it was only ten minutes ago that Seto sat down next to Anzu durning lunch time. Oh wait...it was. O.O
DM-sama chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
"Not to Jounouchi's standard," huh? Interesting. Poor little Joey, always getting abused. Which makes me wonder where the heck everyone else is. You'd think they would have mentioned them at least once-

OMFG,I JUST REALIZED YOU HAVEN'T MENTIONED CARD GAMES AT ALL! *.* It's like it isn't even Yu-Gi-Oh! anymore. Well, like Yu-Gi-Oh! just more angled towards Season 0.

Only Seto had the card game obsession in that thing...and boy did he look sexy with that green hair. Not that I wish to imply that it's sexier then his lucious chocolate brown hair (fangirl, much?) but it just proves Seto is sexy no matter what you place him in.

T-though that Kaibaman thing...not really feeling it. DX
DM-sama chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
What a stupid man. Doesn't he know the basic law of human nature? "You f*** with Seto Kaiba, you die." .
DM-sama chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Looooove~

I like it! We need more Azureshipping fluff around this site. It breaks my heart that not many people like that kinda stuff.
DM-sama chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So. Much. Seto. Love. I. Can't. Breathe.

I think I've fallen in love with your Sin-filled story. :3 *Dodges lightening strikes*
Jessica Watsuki chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
i personally do think seto would be happy to have a child. He seems to enjoy taking care of Mokuba so i think he'd be good with kids. But a daughter is another story...he might not know how to deal with one when she grows up :P that would make a fun story. this was a great creative sotry i enjoyed reading it :)
Jessica Watsuki chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Ya at first i thought this chapter was gonna be a chapter about food in sexy ways, but once i started reading it, when she started to eat a lot i was like shes gonna be prego lol and she was :P It seems like a weird way to tell Seto i figured shed be a lil more reluctant but i suppose not
Jessica Watsuki chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
thought this was gonna be leaning more on the envy side of things but things certinally got wrathy! That guy needs to get a life and stop pursuing Anzu lol
Jessica Watsuki chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
it was a really good idea to have some order to this, it makes it feel like a real story instead of a bunch of one-shots. Ya sloth is kinda hard to relate to romance but u did a good job.
Jessica Watsuki chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
i like that this one was written from Anzu's POV. You had some interesting discription in there like breasts that sizzle and orgasmic eyes :) lol. Oh and that has got to be the best was to get engaged lol.
Jessica Watsuki chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
ya i thought it was gonna end badly with him hurting her in a drunk rage but im glad it didn't. Those stories always make me so sad :( Silly Seto letting ur imagination get the best of u!