Reviews for Sheer Embarrassment
Raina1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is too cute for words. Only Shizuru would have the wherewithal to do something like that.
Illicium verum chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Such an odd story... I really enjoyed reading it, but I don't really understand the ending. How did kissing Hiei show that it's not a bad thing to show emotion? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, I'm not really used to English...
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice, Ive always liked the idea of Shizuru shutting Hiei up. And poor Kurama.
Smiles-and-Bubblegum chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Nice story that was really cute. I loved how you described Hiei's face after the kiss; it helped me to picture it so 've got a talent for description I believe. Keep up the good work.
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
it was reallly good. _ I love Yu Yu Hakusho, I hope you will keep writing stories! i never get broed form reading a good story :D
fringeperson chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That's really funny, and really sweet! I wonder what Hiei would say to Kurama after that, especially since he seems to know how Kurama feels about Shizuru... that would be an interesting conversation to listen in on.
lemonrocker chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh so funny. This was hilarious, I loved it. You did great
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hehe... i liked that a lot! i actually found this via Vhee (Just 2 Dream of You) and thought i'd take a look

i'm glad i did! it's very funny! - good work!
eunice.heart chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lol that was great. it was also well written and all of the characters stayed in character. tho i find it hard to believe kurama would fall out of shock. but overall it was awesome
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
well, there goes kurama's heart. Oh well, I'm sure it will heal in time...Hiei is cute...I wonder if this will creat some tension between Hiei and kurama for a while, but whatever.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/22/2008