Reviews for Last Day
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Can familiars have their own Horcruces?

Maybe something like an interconnection, with the lifeless ones sustaining the ones that are?

-SoNenji
jonski chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is the better canon ending is so dissapointing.
Nocez chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Superb one-shot, thanks for writing!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
What about Harry being a horcrux? How was that one solved?
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Nagini is a good choice for a limited time. She can protect herself and has an instinct for self-preservation. The locket or the cup don't. But in terms of surviving forever, a mortal snake isn't the best place to keep a part of your soul.
But it is very cruel to keep him like that, even if he is the dark lord... Driving the spikes through his flesh to keep him there... You mentioned this in another story as well (Veritas Oracle) and my thoughts are: are they driven through his bones, to keep him there? Or through a soft part? And if through a soft part, can't he just rip it out (but there is probably another bar in place, so that he can't without losing a pretty vital part of his body...)
And then I think that I'd rather not think that detailed about it. My associations are with the crucifixation of Jesus, where the spikes were supposed to have been put right underneath the wrist bone.
But in Voldemort's case, there's probably magic keeping it there. (blood magic? Dark magic?)
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You know, I was afraid this was a Dumbledore bashing fic, or a dark Harry fic. I'm glad I was wrong.
James018 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I like it.
Lens of Sanity chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You always write the best Plot Bunnies ... This is what? only 2K words, yet it manages to convey YEARS or storyline, somehow I can even imagine a semblance of the scene where Voldemort was captured, and get the impression that had he gotten a wand in his hand -even though he'd not eaten or seen sunlight for probably DECADES- Voldemort would still have been tremendously dangerous
Lionna chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I wonder how they did it... How they captured Voldemort... I agree that Nagini was an awful choice for a Horcrux. Snakes as large as her breed tend to live shorter lives. I loved the ending!

Lionna
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Near the end of this I got a plot bunny in my head of Harry turning Voldemort into a rabbit and Moldyshorts spends the rest of his days as an evil bunny plotting revenge... Plot bunnies are weird...
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Different idea- - -very welcome.

Thanks for writing.

I enjoyed reading your story.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Winoniel chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Great story! I have just found your works, and I really am intrigued by how you manage to not only highlight the weaknesses of canon, but come up with inventive ways to get around the morass of inconsistencies in the books.

I think you have also managed to find the greatnesses (not sure if that really is a word-I refer to the wondrous aspects that JKR spun into this tale that we love so much) of the books and treat them in a unique way.

Well done!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Good bit of writing, I liked it.

The fact is, how would they capture voldemort? Even if it followed DH, a rebounded Killing curse and all that, Voldemort's Soul would escape again, or even worse fracture more and create another horcrux in one of the people in the hall. Ignoring the fact Harry wouldn't be confident since he knows the Horcruxes aren't all destroyed. They'd also throw him through the veil more likely than imprison him. It is a good alternate ending though, and proves the fact Horcrux!Nagini is a ridiculously stupid idea.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
An interesting story. I don't think I've read anything quite like it.

-demonicnargles