Reviews for Flower Boy
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
dude clouds personality is harlarious i cant wait to read more
Unknown By All chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
this story is done? :(

but its sooo good! more pllllzzz?

*puppy dog eyes*
nestling chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw yeah. I love how nonchalant and bad ass you made Cloud seem! This is brilliant!
"Done eyeing me and scaring off my customers?"
mm m Cloud. He's NOT done eyeing you babe ;D
Well, I'm off to read the rest of the chappies nao. Kbai.
-Neko
LeaNicolaie chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hello! :D

I must admit, you had me interested from the getgo with the description sassy!Cloud :D I can't believe I've missed this! It's so much fun to read, I definitely had a good laugh over our favorite general XD Not anyone can claim they managed to pull so much money from him (with flowers of all things :D)

Really loved this, can't wait to read more!
hylian-dragoness chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Daw...this is such a cute story! I want more Rod and Cloud interaction...if you continue, that is D:
SagenWarrior chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
Fantastic fic, love the way you portray cloud... feisty and able to protect himself... Lemony scenes are great would love to see one. Hope to see more soon.
kirallie chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Interesting to have Cloud as Aerith's brother.
cranberrysoup chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
I really like the way that you developed this. It started out cute, and turned into something much more grand... but still cute. The characters are believable and distinct, and Cloud's relationship with the Turks is a really, really nice touch. Amazing how much power such a small boy can hold in his little fist.
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
I love love love love love love this story! It was so unique and lovely! I can't to read another one of your works (or another chapter of this one if you write it.)
w- easy enough chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
aww... that was cute. Cloud is just so... nice. Like a sexy, blonde and blue-eyed, MALE Aeris. *grins* I love it.
Devils Puppy Dog chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
please please update! this is one of my fav fics
Silvergem88 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Me me! PM me the seventh heaven scene and night scene! Haha, it's kinda weird to see a Turk-ish version of Cloud as opposed to the usual shy Cloud, but it's fun! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Fatty chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
GAHH

Awesomest story ever :3

I just love your writing style and story line

Can't wait for more

Fatty
Captara chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
I would have to say, you are my fav male/cloudsephy writer. I love this story so much i wait for the alert to just show up lol. Oh and the zack hiding behind a piller thing. Lol yay for obama supporters!
Kichou chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
I can't believe that I just found this story. It is great. I especially like the part concerning the three flowers for the Turks. The symbolism for the flowers are very beautiful and sad at the same time. This chapter was also great. Can you please send me the seventh heaven scene and the night scene please. Just PM it to me. Thanks. Update soon please.