Reviews for calm the storm
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Lovely. :)
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i dont get it i thought this was a sasusaku story? you sould of made them kiss. but good job anyway.
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 6/9/2009

This is my first SasuSaku (or Naruto in general) fic in like a year! You have re-awakened the fangirl in me. Rawr.

Anyways, this was just precious. Different but familiar writing style (somehow...) and I just loved it. Keep writing!
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I liked this A LOT but I am utterly confused. i have no idea how this is a drama or how Kakashi and Sakura are related. And at the end when you wrote "please don't tell Mom". I am lost. Please clarify for me.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Okay...Please try to update regularly!Things aren't that clear y'know?The story's quite interesting... :)
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
“I fell for you.”

gahh. GAH. i tell you. so wonderful. tank youthankyouthankyou.

it was magnificent. lovely. :]
Mojo-JoJo13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
very cute story!

well written and this was so worth the time to read!

great job and keep up the good work :]

lydia056 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
too cute!

plz make a sequel oki?
twistedforest chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I dont get the "please don't tell mom." part...
892492384324823432423 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Katie here.

Kat, you seriously are an amazing writer.

Honestly, I envy you deeply.

It was probably the cutest thing ever, ever since I heard the jersey song. You know the one. You have to.

It's funny, because you wrote this for a 16th birthday, and there were 16 reviews, but I kind of ruined it.

It's always me, isn't it?

Anyway, I really loved it. As i do all your work. I kind of wish it was an AU, but the ending was so sweet and satisfying.

And gosh darn it was just freakin' beautiful! (:

Love. chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
"“Aren’t you taken?” He asked, the flash of gray, black and white fleeted across his mind.

Sakura blinked, tipped her cute, little pink head over at him in confusion, before a sly grin made its way onto her lips. “Yeah. But feel free to prove me wrong.” Her grin was so wide; it could’ve split her face in two.""

jesus, that was so adorable, it did not waste ANY portion of ANYONE's life, silly! :D
SmexyNerdOfSmexville chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was great! Amazing, actually. Plus, I doubt you've wasted a portion of anyones life. That was awesome, really.

So awesome, I now have inspiration for my own fic. Hurrah.

P.S: The bit with Itachi, at the end? EPIC WIN. :D
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
i'm slightly confused,

yet somehow i enjoyed that a lot :)

dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
On the contrary, dear Kat, it was quite the enjoyable waste of life.

xD Heh.

No, I'm kidding, but I really liked it! ;D It was cute and the image of Sasuke sucking up his pride by holding a PINK umbrella was just hilarious. And Sasuke was very in character, by the way. XD

-you know the rest. lol
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
love it up-set asap all ur other stories kay iNU