Reviews for The Story of Soul Mates
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
So SEVERUS and hermione feel everything the other does? Heheh Does that mean he will feel to be pregnant what it like to give birth when hermione when was pregnant gave birth to the twins and now the new baby too ?

Severus had felt the tension radiating off of Hermione all day; they were so in-tune to each other that they could feel almost anything the other felt and many times knew what the other was going to say before it was spoken. Severus watched as Hermione picked up the toys that the boys had been playing with; "Hermione when are you going to tell me that you are pregnant?"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
What happened after that The party for Severus and Hermione went on late into the night or maybe it was early into the morning. By the time the party had wound down Hermione and Severus had made slow and intense love to each other at least three times and was fast asleep in each other's arms.

The wedding guests slowly started coming around in time for a late brunch, Ron looked around and like his normal self asked "Where is Hermione and Severus?"

Everyone laughed at him and finally Minerva decided to let the poor boy out of his misery, "I doubt we will see them before the opening fest."

Ron blushed bright red and stuffed his mouth full of food trying to hide his embarrassment.

And after this what happened?

Epilogue

Three years later Severus had retired from teaching and was running his own Potions business that was very profitable. Hermione did freelance Arthimancy work for the Ministry and several private corporations.

They were both very happy and had just finished putting their 1 year old twin boys to bed. Terrin had just shown his first magical ability that day and his identical brother Jerrin had shown his the day before. Both of them had called their favorite toys to their beds with them.

Hermione had more news for Severus; she just wanted the boys asleep before she sat down and gave his the news.

Hermione looked at her husband and smiled, "It looks like I don't need to tell you I see once again I couldn't keep a secret from you."

Severus laughed, "I never get to keep any secrets from you either."

DONT END IT HERE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Didn't they say I now pronounce you husband and wife and you may kiss your bride ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Percy? A death eater? Wow maybe his a spy like SEVERUS?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Why didn't Minerva said anything about winning the war? Who died?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
If the part of the dark lord goes and the scar goes does that mean that he harry won't be able to speak to snakes anymore? Also what if the scar is needed to a warning system and the speak of snake is needed to save them?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
But humans and rats are not the same and that rats doesn't have to dark lords soul in it and how do they know he used the killing curse since he didn't say it! So wow they also just found a cure to the killing curse ? then pulled a rat out of the cage and gave it a dose of potion. Within moments the rat for all purpose looked dead; Severus pulled his wand out and with no words spoken a green light came out of his wand and hit the rat. Its body jumped slightly and then settled back down on the potions table. Severus picked up another bottle of potion and put a couple of drops in the rat's mouth and rubbed its throat so the potion would go down its throat. Within just seconds the rat jumped up and ran towards its mates.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it! _
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
very nice amazing story. I did like everything, but mostly I did like the beginning, I like different versions of DH. I just wish epilogue was longer even though I dont know what would I want to see there :)
hellsmile89 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i really liked this story. i put it in my hgss community i manage
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really enjoyed reading this fiction. I liked that it was all in one go.
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
wow... that was amazing!:D i loved it man!_ thanks for sharing this!:D
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
loved it thank you
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
“It was like an electrical jolt; and what I have often thought that (blushing bright red) it was what an organism would feel like.”

I think you mean "orgasm" not "organism" ;-) There were a few gramatical issues, but overall great job! I loved the soul mates!
I loove Severus Snape chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
lol! I loved it! But why didn't you make it any longer? :(

I would have loved to read about their next year at Hogwarts.

Still, it was very good! :)