Reviews for The Five Senses
greenmayiel10 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
wah.. i just melted.. .
is this still ongoing?
LinkLover123 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I really liked the dabbles :)) and I love how stubborn kyo is
LinkLover123 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Woah. Nice. That was really nice.
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow. That was just wow
darklover chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I think you did a wonderful job of describing the senses for both Kyo and Yuya's perspectives. I love it.
mulayhna chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
This story is my favorite. I'm so impressed, both the characters were in complete synch with the MANGA and anime series of how I picture them. Maybe if you have time you could write another story or chapter? _\
aichioluv chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
a wonderful story using the five senses :3 i can't believe i missed out such a good story (but then again you seem to have written this story when i was on hiatus).

i wish i can give a more constructive review, but i'm simply too mind blown by this story. you depicted kyo pretty well. although you wrote this story before the manga ended, it's still good, and it didn't irk me that the content is starkly different from what happened in the manga. although... towards the end i read it as if it was post-last chapter :P

i'm favouriting this story for sure.

your bonus scene cracked me up so bad XDD
aichioluv chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
another review! :D okay it's not a review, it's just a post-chapter comment :P

hmm... yuya smelling like spring rain? sounds yummy actually :3 i laughed about her obsession with baths... she sure takes a lot of time, why didn't akimine kamijyo draw bath scenes about kyo? i'm sure many of the fan girls will get a nosebleed XDD
aichioluv chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
my gosh, this chapter is so amazing. wait.. which part of the manga is this? (checks volume 30) ooooh, looks like you've got to change the story huh XDD but noooo don't change the story! i like it this way :DDD

now that you've mentioned it... yeah kyo groped her a few, but i totally disregarded the times he pushed her, he yanked her from danger... amazing :) might take your chapter as reference for my own story :3
aki chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
So good! One of the best SDK fics I have read, I love the way you have written the characters and their relationship!
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved this!
heart-away chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
I am SO glad I found this. I've been searching high and low for a good quality Kyo Yuya story. It's about time that I found one.

Good work! I'm surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews.

heart-(goes)-away
EarthGirl2009 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Wow! Great chapters i love how you write Yuya and Kyo they're so cute together! It's so true with him liking blonds, i'm glad someone else noticed it as well...and of course there is some symbolism with Yuya being a blond with green eyes and Kyo being dark haired with red eyes (you know they're total opposites of each other).

Is this the last chapter? I hope to read more or your stories with this series/couple.
The Rabid Bunny chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this! And I think you kept them in character rather well. Of course Yuya's alsways spouting off, and Kyo's is serious denial. Loved it.
ThunderxShadow chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Lol I laughed at Kyo's part xD he's just too stubborn to admit he adores Yuya. He doesn't like her hair or form? Yeah... Suurree Kyo :P Come at me with your freakishly long sword Kyo, I don't care! Anyway, you've made me realize that Kyo DOES maybe have something for blonds! I never took the time to count how many people in his group can count as one! :o rofl I'm a blond Kyo! can I hang out? lmao!