Reviews for When They Call You
random-k chapter 1 . 6/9
This is so beautiful!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/4
'In this, both Jedi and Sith are wrong.' Finally, someone calls out on that bullshit. I think that's why Skywalkers have a tendency to swing from Light to Dark because Anakin had been the Choose One, the bringer of Balance, and I don't think anyone had figured it out yet that it should be both.

And yeeees finally, a fic about The Force and its most favored child. If there's someone who The Force loves more than anything, it would be Anakin. Which makes the scrapped part of the proposed Anakin and Vader force ghosts symbolizing the duality of the Force in the latest movie as glaring proof.
Isaha chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I have always been convinced that balance is exactly what Anakin brought to the Force: no longer a full Jedi Order and two Siths, but *two* Jedi (Obi-Wan and Yoda) and *two* Siths (Palpatine and Vader). Light equalling Dark. The prophecy was, as Yoda suggested, misread by the Jedi... But I like your take on it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is so beautiful.I never had never thought of it quite that way.
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Your stories always make me cry. They're so tragic
meline387 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was amazing dude! I was like crying! this is the best Star Wars story in the universe. It shows that the force is always with you, balanced or not. This was awesome.
May the Force be with you.
Eventide Emerald chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this! There needs to be more stories about the Force being a bigger part of ani's life.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sounds like a paedophile to me...
Vampire Princess 789 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
that was a very unique perspective, i liked it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
love the view of Anakin/Vader from the view of the force. It shows not only how the force feels about the situation but what it whats from Anakin and what Anakin/Vader.
Absolutely loved it.
Quidditch-Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is so sweet and nice! I love it.
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
wow,good you mentione Narnia,I have to make this inquirery,have you read The Voyage of the Dawn Treader?If you haven't read maybe the last five chapters or so,but anyway you know what happened with Aslan and how he told them why they really go to Narnia?Well,this story ties in with that,I think the Force is like that too.

Well anyway,Good job,May the Force be With you
Kelaria chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I've never read anything from the Force's POV - this was incredible... Thanks so much for writing it! :)
Youngla0450 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It seems like in this one, the Force is female. Interesting. And throughout the story it hopes for Vader to bring balance to it. Very good.
SkyCastle10 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
A fascinating view of Anakin, from a fascinating viewpoint. I never thought about the balance side of it, or what the Force wanted. Very thought provoking.